iacas

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Sorry I've technically had covid twice.   No I'm not getting vaxxed.  It is idiotic, it is a flu shot.  My covid experience was a headache.  No worries,people.  If I was 70 and obese I'd probably get the vax.

You read about people like this and wonder if they actually exist in real life.  

Imagine thinking you know more than the people who actually do know because some halfwit send you a link to a Youtube video  that touts some nonsense that was debunked a year ago and calling that "research". The hundreds of thousand of people who died probably had a headache too.

Edited by Shorty

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

5 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Nice Zip... you nailed that one!

Yep that is the joke.  People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Yep that is the joke.  People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

OMG, did you actually say that?!

So my babysitter says she can design and build a bridge over the mighty Columbia River.

And a trained, experienced and respected engineer says she can build a bridge over the Columbia River.

Guess who's bridge I'm going to drive on?

Edited by Double Mocha Man

2 minutes ago, Shorty said:

You read about people like this and wonder if they actually exist in real life.  

Imagine thinking yo know more than the people who actually do know because some halfwit send you a link to a Youtube video  that touts some nonsense that was debunked a year ago and calling that "research". The hundreds of thousand of people who died probably had a headache too.

Imagine taking advice from someone who can't spell.  Yo isn't you sweetheart.

6 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Kinda weird how the amount of medical deaths per year haven't increased. I'm glad covid has gotten rid of cancer and the flu.  

Umm... you need to read some stats. 

Total Deaths in USA
2018 - 2.839 million
2019 - 2.854 million
2020 - 3.358 million

When we had 26K increase from 2018 to 2019, we had a 500K increase from 2019 to 2020. 

Age related deaths increased by 16% from 2019, but COVID accounted for most of that. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.30.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.31.22 PM.png

Here are some numbers from 2019...

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.32.34 PM.png

You just need to stop trolling now. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

10 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Imagine taking advice from someone who can't spell.  Yo isn't you sweetheart.

And a typo that was corrected within a couple of minutes of being typed trumps a person who thinks that people only trust scientists because they are "too dense" think for themselves.

You are saying that a heart surgeon shouldn't waste time treating patients who haven't bothered to research their condition and heal themselves. You are a complete and utter fool.

Just now, Double Mocha Man said:

I trust people who should know over people who don't know.  Like you.

I trust people, who know what I don't know, even when they don't know what I might or might not know.  Even when they admit what they know isn't what they know or might know.

4 minutes ago, False hopes said:

I trust people, who know what I don't know, even when they don't know what I might or might not know.  Even when they admit what they know isn't what they know or might know.

I'm guessing you don't trust a teaching pro to give you golf lessons.  Because you already know more about the golf swing than he or she does...

And BTW, there's no comma between people and who.

4 minutes ago, Shorty said:

And a typo that was corrected within a couple of minutes of being typed trumps a person who thinks that people only trust scientists because they are "too dense" think for themselves.

You are saying that a heart surgeon shouldn't waste time treating patients who haven't bothered to research their condition and heal themselves. You are a complete and utter fool.

Are you a heart surgeon?  If so I'd love to hear your thoughts on that type of surgery.  If not, you are just talking trash.  Also I haven't insulted anyone's character, while you have.  That is a sign of low character and intelligence.

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

False Hopes, on behalf of everyone trying to stay alive during this pandemic, we can't wait you to be 70 and obese.

I'm genuinely confused.  What is this supposed to mean?

3 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Are you a heart surgeon?  If so I'd love to hear your thoughts on that type of surgery.  If not, you are just talking trash.  Also I haven't insulted anyone's character, while you have.  That is a sign of low character and intelligence.

You said this:

People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

That makes you objectively stupid, ignorant, and lacking in character

You have insulted the character of people who aren't anti-vax morons by saying that they can't think for themselves and imply that they are compliant, obedient sheep. You are pretty much the definition of a fool.

Just now, False hopes said:

Oh I think I get it, you want me to die? Man that is f***ing dark.  Geez I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

4 minutes ago, False hopes said:

You said earlier you'd probably get vaccinated if you were 70 and obese.  Short memory there, pal.

45 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Kinda weird how the amount of medical deaths per year haven't increased. I'm glad covid has gotten rid of cancer and the flu.  

How do you reconcile your mis- information with the fact that many hospitals have had to add capacity to their morgues?

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold)