IGNORED

How to Watch KLPGA Championship???

Yukari
Note: This thread is 1420 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Since KLPGA tour is the only live pro golf tournament for now, how do I watch this event live?

I'm tired of watch replays. I need some live sports action!

Anyone have any idea?

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I only found this, set your VPN to Canada?

1180-klpga.jpg

Watch action from the 42nd Korean LPGA Championship, beginning on Friday at 2 a.m. ET. The tourney will be the South Korean tour's first event...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I only found this, set your VPN to Canada?

1180-klpga.jpg

Watch action from the 42nd Korean LPGA Championship, beginning...

Bummer. I do not have a VPN. 

C’est la vie. 

Don

• 3 weeks later...

Did you watch? It's out there on yt at this point. I enjoyed puting it on for a while while getting some work done.

For some reason the commentators kept mentioning how "tough" it was going to be for the players to not have fans. Have no idea why. Even pro golfers play without fans all the time.

7 hours ago, ladders11 said:

Did you watch? It's out there on yt at this point. I enjoyed puting it on for a while while getting some work done.

For some reason the commentators kept mentioning how "tough" it was going to be for the players to not have fans. Have no idea why. Even pro golfers play without fans all the time.

Yes, I did get to watch it.  Thanks to a member to remain anonymous.

I think without fans, players don't get the adrenaline rush as they much as they might otherwise experience with a good shot.  Like a hole-in-one.  I am sure it was a bit of a let down for pros not hearing a loud cheer.

Don

Plus, there are other ways for fans to "help" pro golfers. I once read a book, I think it may have been Bogey Man by George Plimpton. He said that when Arnie hit to the green it looked like a big catcher's mitt! If he hit too long, or off line, some fan could get a painful shock and hit, but it would keep their ball from getting too far from the target.

I think the first few tournament back with no galleries or grandstands could be very interesting! 

Note: This thread is 1420 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!