IGNORED

Comfortable Shoes

Note: This thread is 1404 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a pretty wide pair of size 12 feet (UK). My current golf shoes are really uncomfortable and I'm looking at upgrading to a new pair. I don't really want to pay any more than £100 but could be persuaded to go a bit higher for the perfect pair. Ideally they need to be comfortable, wide fitting and preferably look stylish as well. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

38 minutes ago, Gonzo186 said:

I have a pretty wide pair of size 12 feet (UK). My current golf shoes are really uncomfortable and I'm looking at upgrading to a new pair. I don't really want to pay any more than £100 but could be persuaded to go a bit higher for the perfect pair. Ideally they need to be comfortable, wide fitting and preferably look stylish as well. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

"Stylish" is in the eye of the beholder.  But I've always had good luck with Footjoys... comfortable the first round, right off the first tee.  And I believe they come in wider sizes.

I recommend Footjoy Pro SLs. They come in wide and you should be able to find last year's model at a discount. I don't know if you can order from Dick's Sporting Goods in the UK, but they have them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

"Stylish" is in the eye of the beholder.  But I've always had good luck with Footjoys... comfortable the first round, right off the first tee.  And I believe they come in wider sizes.

Yeah, some of the ones people rave about being comfy I just would not be caught dead wearing

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 hours ago, Gonzo186 said:

Any suggestions welcome. 

I also have trouble finding comfortable shoes because I have high arches, narrow heel and mid-foot but wider toes. So I look for shoes with wider toe boxes. But I also use an insert instead of the stock insert. I’ve found the one below excellent. I use it in golf shoes (I have a spiked Adidas pair and two pairs of True Linkswear shoes), hiking boots and running shoes.

I would recommend trying it with your current shoes first. It may make all the difference.

SOLE_1200x1200.jpg

This footbed features SOLE's trusted customizable support, the addition of Polygiene® stays fresh technology, a moisture-wicking topsheet and an eco-friendly recycled cork base. With no...

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Comfortable Shoes
Note: This thread is 1404 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!