IGNORED

New Member from New Jersey

Hi,

I'm a golfer caught with the crazy bug this year and played more rounds that I have in the past 8 years combined. It's been a fun journey. I'm working on new swing new grip so my game is fluctuating like crazy. I have a high HCP: 19.9. I have an ambitious goal of lowering this to the 10-12 range by end of next year. I'm documenting my journey through YouTube vlog and excited to share it with everyone. 

I also got coaching for the first time, but everything is a work in progress at the moment.. a lot of 3 putts.

Thanks!

John

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 minutes ago, Golf With John said:

...but everything is a work in progress at the moment.. a lot of 3 putts.

I bet I can out 3-putt you any day of the week 🙃  Welcome to TST! Look forward to getting to know you. Also, if you haven't already, check out and create your own Member Swing thread on that page

Edited by woodzie264
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Welcome to TST! Yes and the group you have found was the best spot to land. So much knowledge here, its crazy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I'll pile onto this, I look at "the ball", not a specific part of the ball, and not at "not the ball".  
    • I’m stuck at 116. Good news I swung my driver like I would while playing and got 105 which is over 10 mph faster than before. 
    • Since the pandemic, the gym I use has either been closed or limited to 25% (now 10%) capacity.  In order to be able to workout, you have to call and make a reservation.  I did that up until November, when it became harder to reserve a workout time.   So I ended up buying a home gym set with weights, cage, and a bench.  Now I workout at home without any hassle of putting on a mask, making reservations, and wiping down the equipments. Anyone else end up buying a home gym set due to Covid?
    • I never understood why people do that, especially on a golf course where a large amount of fertilizer is often used.  Besides, that is just disgusting no matter where one does it.  
    • TLDR; Who here can actually say they did not yell something inappropriate when they got mad?  Granted JT should always presume he is on camera when playing in a tournament.  But let's be serious, I normally don't swear and don't like people who do just for the sake of swearing.  But when I get mad or upset, I will be the first one to say something inappropriate.   IMHO, it's just a human nature. I think JT said it without thinking.  Maybe that's what he says when he is upset.  When I am upset, I say "D@mn it!"  Just my choice of word when upset.   I wouldn't take anything from anyone who is upset.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. AdTravi
      AdTravi
      (44 years old)
    2. cutchemist42
      cutchemist42
      (35 years old)
    3. donjp6
      donjp6
      (37 years old)
    4. gogreen03
      gogreen03
      (24 years old)
    5. rudder97
      rudder97
      (46 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...