IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Games Sale - Any Recommendations?

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

Currently playing Hades and Fire Emblem Three Houses now.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

Depending on what kinds of games you are into, my wife has a Switch and has really been enjoying Zelda Breath of the Wild and Pikman 3 lately. She has played Spyro: Reignited in the past as well, and Super Mario Odyssey is one of her favorite games too, she has replayed that multiple times.

I really enjoyed Octopath Traveler as just a pure RPG. Breath of the Wild is a work of art, but it lacks the deep dungeon delving that I enjoyed a lot with the previous Zelda games. I thought Mario Odyssey was fun, but I enjoy 2D Mario than 3D Mario. 

Thanks all.

I bought Dark Souls, Transistor and Mario Odyssey, wanted to get golf 2k21, but forgot. Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

Right now, totally addicted to Hades.

12 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

22 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

The story in The Witcher is so good though. But I steer more towards story oriented games.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

fb-400x400.jpg

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

1 hour ago, ncates00 said:

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

Yeah I loved 7-10. 4 and 6 were good too.