IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Games Sale - Any Recommendations?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

Currently playing Hades and Fire Emblem Three Houses now.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

Depending on what kinds of games you are into, my wife has a Switch and has really been enjoying Zelda Breath of the Wild and Pikman 3 lately. She has played Spyro: Reignited in the past as well, and Super Mario Odyssey is one of her favorite games too, she has replayed that multiple times.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

I really enjoyed Octopath Traveler as just a pure RPG. Breath of the Wild is a work of art, but it lacks the deep dungeon delving that I enjoyed a lot with the previous Zelda games. I thought Mario Odyssey was fun, but I enjoy 2D Mario than 3D Mario. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Thanks all.

I bought Dark Souls, Transistor and Mario Odyssey, wanted to get golf 2k21, but forgot. Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

Right now, totally addicted to Hades.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

12 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

22 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

The story in The Witcher is so good though. But I steer more towards story oriented games.

Steve

On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

fb-400x400.jpg

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

1 hour ago, ncates00 said:

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

• Like 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

Yeah I loved 7-10. 4 and 6 were good too. 

Note: This thread is 1240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!