IGNORED

Replacement for the Club Caddy Clip!

Lagerman
Note: This thread is 870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

https://thesandtrap.com/b/accessories/the_club_caddy_an_interview_and_a_short_review

The reason for this post is to see if there is still interest, and to see if there is potential to expand to a National or even International audience, in replacing the clip that was called "The Club Caddy" that held your clubs upright, when needing more than one club, around the green, on the green, approach shots or whatever, to keep the grips dry.

I broke mine about 3yrs ago so I was determined to develop my own design, which is close to the original, with a wider and beefier stance for stability. I have had success and used mine for over 2yrs now, Comes with bag clip. See attached photos. Couldn't get videos to load. My grass, where these were taken, is 3.5 to 4 inches long. You can see it stands no problem on flat, on hill, which is about 30 to 45 degrees, grip facing uphill, grip facing downhill. No having to fiddle with it to stand correctly.

If anyone knows of a way to upload videos, let me know. There a multiple colors available. I'm only capable of making 8 to 10 daily right now, which again is reason for this post. Let me know.

20210105_111143.thumb.jpg.b01aad07236d7bbf9c429f3c211ffa0c.jpg20210105_111238.thumb.jpg.612cd87607f2596c755af9ad62afa043.jpg20210105_111248.thumb.jpg.2b2f56f0ab4d84ae3ea5cdd007d37bee.jpg20210105_111438.thumb.jpg.c76d06bbee80ccf51553dfbe00616686.jpg20210105_111445.thumb.jpg.9237fb9e7f1f84c38695c00773e97dfa.jpg20210105_111512.thumb.jpg.25ceff5a28be2af143a8e1010696e969.jpg

• Administrator

I added a link to the Club Caddy article on the site here (https://thesandtrap.com/b/accessories/the_club_caddy_an_interview_and_a_short_review) in your post, and then linked to this topic here in the comments there because a LOT of people are interested in getting some more of these.

Do you have pictures showing the colors? What's the cost to ship one to a U.S. address, @Lagerman?

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

59 minutes ago, iacas said:

I added a link to the Club Caddy article on the site here (https://thesandtrap.com/b/accessories/the_club_caddy_an_interview_and_a_short_review) in your post, and then linked to this topic here in the comments there because a LOT of people are interested in getting some more of these.

Do you have pictures showing the colors? What's the cost to ship one to a U.S. address, @Lagerman?

These are the only colors I have at this time. I have green, neon green, and gold, to still make yet. I can also mix, as in one handle one color, the other another. As I said before, I'm only capable of making so many. If interest is high, I'll have someone mass produce. My clip has lasted 2yrs so far. I don't abuse it. In other words, I just hang it on the bag clip included, and when finished with round, put it and bag clip away. Not sure of shipping, as I haven't had to ship any. Just making for friends and anyone I run into on courses that want one. Very light so I'm sure shipping wouldn't be much.

20210105_194533.thumb.jpg.6eea329467e9757ebc3134ad54b862fb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

Are you 3D printing them?

Thanks for the post.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I've been searching for the past few years trying to find a Club Caddy, I'd all but given up.

I want one!! Send me a private PM with the price, please!  In fact, I'll buy 3 of them.

Thanks, -- P.J.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Here are some photos I took today:

2021-01-23 14.15.05.jpg

2021-01-23 14.15.27.jpg

2021-01-23 14.16.40.jpg

@Lagerman continues to improve upon these designs, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, LynnB said:

Brilliant, it worked fine.  I only ordered 2 because I did not want to take all your stock 

best regards 

lynn

It wouldn't let me print your shipping label. It's having a problem I think with Line1 DXB26350 and line 2 182-21 150th Avenue, Springfield Gardens

• Administrator

@Lagerman I’m fine with you having this topic but for individual order specifics please just use PMs (like the shipping conversation). It’ll keep the topic clutter-free.

5 hours ago, iacas said:

@Lagerman I’m fine with you having this topic but for individual order specifics please just use PMs (like the shipping conversation). It’ll keep the topic clutter-free.

Sorry about that. I realized after the fact.

Gotta love us crazy golfaholics... We can't use a clothes pin or a long tee to hold up our clubs; we need to have a cooler, visually appealing, special use product...And could someone please help me explain to CINC-Home (aka my wife), why I need one specifically color coordinated for each of my 8 golf bags???

9 minutes ago, HoganApexFan said:

Gotta love us crazy golfaholics... We can't use a clothes pin or a long tee to hold up our clubs; we need to have a cooler, visually appealing, special use product...And could someone please help me explain to CINC-Home (aka my wife), why I need one specifically color coordinated for each of my 8 golf bags???

Tell your wife that the use of a tee to hold up the club grip simply is not a viable option for the older population, or even yourself as you age since it requires one to bend low to the ground, not once but twice per use! If used appropriately, one can clip the ClubPin on while holding it in hand while walking to your spot and then lower it to stand on the ground without the potential to harm one’s back.  The color issue is harder to address, but ultimately I’d relate that to her shoe collection and that you’d be happy to limit your colors needs to equate it to her pairs of shoes

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

34 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

The color issue is harder to address, but ultimately I’d relate that to her shoe collection and that you’d be happy to limit your colors needs to equate it to her pairs of shoes

Ouch.. I can see trouble here  😄.    No golfer needs that much equipment!

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!