IGNORED

2020 Yearly Member Awards - Congrats to All Winners!

iacas

Congrats to all!

On 1/26/2021 at 2:31 PM, Vinsk said:

I wish there was a rapid test for shanks.😲

You know you have it as soon as the club hits the ball. How much faster do you want it?

• Funny 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

13 hours ago, billchao said:

Congrats to all!

You know you have it as soon as the club hits the ball. How much faster do you want it?

Pre-round...hell I’d never make it out the door.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • Guess who plays lots of afternoon golf for discounted rates?  🤚 All the math on pricing i remember basically took that into account I guess.  I have heard good things about RTJ as well.  You can always throw a dart at the cheaper courses in the area for a morning round, and jump on those discounted rates at the elite courses for the second 18 of the day. This also is true.  I want to say I paid under $70 for afternoon rounds everywhere I've played down there before.....and thats the cheapest I could find in Hilton Head.  I rarely pay over $50 for most of my rounds in Michigan Either way, you're in for a great trip.  The "cheap" courses are still great to play, and a couple top tier courses mixed in would be a perfect week of golf.  Makes me want to get back down there for a full island golf tour sometime soon
    • Right. But they are televising it in the morning.  I don’t know why they do that? I suspect it’s the PGA. Anyway, who are you watching/rooting for?
    • I started to post this in the US Amateur thread, but don't want to derail that discussion with LIV....but I was absolutely shocked to see David Puig in there after competing in multiple LIV events.  Turns out, he has not accepted any prize money or contract money from LIV in order to keep his amateur status. Makes for an interesting case, since by playing in those tournaments, he forfeit his chance to join Korn Ferry or another PGA Tour Umbrella tour through NCAA standings.  But he's not accepting money from LIV, presumably to return to school for his senior year, so he doesn't have income or a long term future with LIV either. 
    • Day 290, August 18, 2022 Hit some shots on the range after Behrend tryouts.
    • I'm aware of the issue that site awards (https://thesandtrap.com/awards/) are not appearing as they should in your "postbit" or beneath your signatures. I've alerted the developer of the plugin/application and he is (hopefully) working toward a fix. Awards continue to be visible on your profile (for example, https://thesandtrap.com/profile/1-iacas/?tab=node_awards_Awards) and at /awards/ as linked above.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. AlohaMarine
      AlohaMarine
      (51 years old)
    2. DCCarpenter
      DCCarpenter
      (42 years old)
    3. GL08191951
      GL08191951
      (71 years old)
    4. Morgan Mullins
      Morgan Mullins
      (73 years old)
    5. samie
      samie
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...