IGNORED

New Member From Germany

krischan09
Note: This thread is 1094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Guten Tag,

Im generally not an active forum guy and just read and follow discussions on many different forums i am interested in. On this forum I've been lurking for a few years now. But after a year with less golf and even less contact to other golfers I feel the need to share my thoughts on some topics, so here i am 🙂

My index is currently at 14.3 and has been around that mark for around 3 to 4 years now. I'm just too lazy to put in the training that would be needed to get even lower consistently I think. 

See you around,

Christian

40 minutes ago, krischan09 said:

Guten Tag,

Im generally not an active forum guy and just read and follow discussions on many different forums i am interested in. On this forum I've been lurking for a few years now. But after a year with less golf and even less contact to other golfers I feel the need to share my thoughts on some topics, so here i am 🙂

My index is currently at 14.3 and has been around that mark for around 3 to 4 years now. I'm just too lazy to put in the training that would be needed to get even lower consistently I think. 

See you around,

Christian

Welcome @krischan09,  We're glad you've decided to participate.   It's nice to make the transition from lurker to poster.  We're glad you did, Christian!

• Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello and welcome to TST. Well you made the leap from lurker to member so you’re on your way to a better golf game if you so desire. Either way, glad you joined and let’s see some of your topics! Cheers.

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, krischan09 said:

Guten Tag,

See you around,

Christian

Welcome. I spent a lot of time in Bremen for work a few years back. Lovely area.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, krischan09 said:

Guten Tag,

See you around,

Christian

Welcome! Glad to have you!

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!