IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

nevets88

5 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Now that’s a poorly done video. Glad he’s excited…but not worth posting.🙂

It's what comes from having too many beers and thinking you're a real videographer with a phone.  At least he didn't shout, "Get in the hole!"...  though he would have been rewarded.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, PeaceFrogg said:

Funny how Matt Kuchar, who I don't even really like, is left out of the conversation. He has as many PGA Tour wins as any of those 2 combined and only 2 less than all 3 combined.

He was asked to tip his cap into the ring and declined at first, only doing so after pressure from several sources. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • If you are in any of these countries, it looks like you can stream it free. I wonder that it's officially stated like this is a wink wink to the more tech minded. International YouTube Streaming YouTube Air Times - 5/19 and Friday, 5/20: 1400-2000EDT (Thurs. / Fri.) - 5/21 and 5/22 1300-1900EDT (Sat. / Sun.) Countries: - Afghanistan - Algeria - Bahrain - Bangladesh - Brunei - Cambodia - East Timor - Egypt - Gaza Strip - Guam - India - Iran - Iraq - Jordan - Kuwait - Laos - Lebanon - Libya - Maldives - Malta - Mongolia - Morocco - Myanmar - Nepal - Oman - Pakistan - Palestine - Qatar - Saudi Arabia - South Korea - Sri Lanka - Syria - Tunisia - United Arab Emirates - West Bank - Yemen
    • You don't get to lay in bed with murderous human rights abusers and then expect to get a favor from the very golf establishment you are trying to disrupt with said bed partner.
    • Meanwhile in NJ, it’s going to be 90° this weekend when I play. It’s 50° today. Weather is weird.
    • Keep that stuff away from Michigan!  We're wet enough in my area.
    • The noise thing is not that big of a deal for me. I do not go to the golf course to be at a quiet place. Maybe it is because I spent 8 years playing in a league that ran right along a major road and was a very compact course that you really were always going to have noise around you. As long as a group of people do not ride up to like with in 30 yards of you and start being noisy. I have no issue with noise coming from the previous green, adjacent tee box or hole.  Honestly, it is a waste of energy to get up set over such trivial things. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Flop_it_like_Phil
      Flop_it_like_Phil
      (23 years old)
    2. Getbacktogolf
      Getbacktogolf
      (48 years old)
    3. GregZ
      GregZ
      (45 years old)
    4. HankBlue
      HankBlue
      (56 years old)
    5. Hassan
      Hassan
      (32 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...