IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

nevets88

Thank you No Laying Up, for posting a see it in one shot summary of how to watch the US Open this week. 11 AM to 9PM on Saturday. That's a long stretch!

• Upvote 1
  • Informative 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am really looking forward to this Open. The rough is super thick and penal right now, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the pros manage it. My hunch is that those who can do the best job of blending distance and accuracy off the tee will prevail. This might have the makings of another DeChambeau victory, perhaps?

Edited by Big C
Deleted - off topic

1 hour ago, longdrive23 said:

Does anyone know if fans are allowed for Wednesday practice round? Were there tickets sold for this? 

I don't see any practice tickets available on Stubhub though.

Torrey-Pines-North-4-and-6-Sunset-HR.jpg

Though golf is far from whatever its new normal is going to look like, the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines in June is going to feel like it's being played at Cam

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Zippo said:

Dang, but I'd like to see Phil win this one, too!

I agree and want him to do also.  Phil is a long-shot but I put my $$ on him.  Understand, it was not a lot of cash and I know I could lose it all, rather quickly.  

55 minutes ago, StuM said:

I agree and want him to do also.  Phil is a long-shot but I put my $$ on him.  Understand, it was not a lot of cash and I know I could lose it all, rather quickly.  

You put money that he’d make the cut? 😃

14 minutes ago, StuM said:

I know odds are against it.

I'm gonna root for him anyway. I'll root for Hovland, too, though I don't think he's got the chops, yet, to win.

• iacas changed the title to 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.