IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Retired aircraft mechanic/inspector.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I'm a post-doctoral researcher at the local university. After almost ten years as a student, I've finally got enough time to get back to golf!
In the bag: Titleist 909D2 9.5°, 906F2 15°, 585H 17°, AP2 710 3âPW, Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.12, Studio Select Newport 33", Pro V1X.
Home course: Lenzie Golf Club. Working on: ball striking.

I run heavy machinery. I've ran mulchers in east texas, bull dozers, loaders, excavators, and i also help my gramps farm. I'm going to be a junior at Tarleton, and i graduated HS in 2007.

Hi all. I just came across this sight somewhat accidentally. I am a dentist in the midwest. I started golfing at age 10 and then quit due to other interests and obligations about age 20-21. Fortunately I rediscovered golf ~15 years later. In hindsight I sure wish I didn't have that long layoff!

Just joined today and wanted to say hi, and of course let all the forum folks know I USED to be a Corporate Recruiter at a very large High Technology OEM but got laid off in April 09. Anyways...it actually helps to know that I'm not the only one that got sucked up by this lousy economy. Oh well...sure leaves plenty of time for GOLF!

Hi Everyone, I just found this site and had to join! I'm a project manager in the custom electronics business but I wish I could play golf for a living...I picked up the game about 5 years ago and the last 2 seasons and now into this one I've become a total addict!

I was in logistics/beverage distribution for 11 years with the same company. Now I have one of those lovely dofer jobs. (It ain't my field or even something that I like, but it will do fer now.)

I mix compounds for a polymer compounding company. It is just as exciting as it sounds, let me tell you. I take large bags of powder and mix them with other large bags of powder in a giant mixer/heater. On the up side, I am getting back in shape with this job. I have lost 30lbs and 6 inches off my waist since I have started this job.

Y'all take care!
Jack Lee

In my bag:
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5 degree driver

Cobra sz hyper steel 3 wood
A7 19 degree hybrid
Taylormade 2008 TP irons 4 through pw

Mizuno JPX 52, 56, 60 degree wedges

White hot XG #9 putter

I am a high school English teacher and college writing instructor.

I'm glad I found this site and look forward to contributing.

Hello everyone, I'm from the UK. A self employed engineer looking to lose a couple of shots off of my 16 h/c. Love all to do with golf.

Hi, I am a Boeing Engineer, I work on the 737 airplane.
I play golf every Tuesday on a Boeing club called the Retro Hackers.
We play at Willows Run GC on Eagle's Talon course or Coyote Creek.

College Student

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...