IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

What do I do for a living? I'm a System Administrator at a Fortune 200 company, but I'm not living until I'm on the golf course!

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

Postman! Those long summer afternoons are so good for a golfer!

In my Tour bag
Driver - Cyberstar (9*), cut to 43.5 inches long with tonnes of lead tape attatched to the head.
Fairway 909F2 (13.5*), Diamana blue 83 shaft, 42 inches long
Rescues Heaven wood (17*)
909h (21*) Diamana blue shaft Irons Pro M (3-PW), Rifle 5.0 shafts Wedges KZG TRS (52* +...

I am a Pediatrician and look at this forum between patients... I just started a new job so until I get busy... I'll be looking a lot.

Wishon Driver
Callaway 5 Wood
Ping G5 Hybrid
Adams A4 7-PW

TM 56 and 60 Wedges

Yes Sophia Flat Stick

Good morning ladies and gents of TST. I stumbled onto this forum during one of my searches during a slow time at work. I currently work as a Project Manager for a Commercial Construction Company in the great state of Maryland. Its a great job, as I get to experience new things everyday in the office and out at jobsites, and also get the feeling of accomplishment upon completion of a big project. Golf is my passion and I look forward to interacting with many of you in the near future. Drop me a line if I can be of any help.

-JT

Hi,

I am a teacher at a children's hospital.

HB

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

Hi all,

The names Paul. I am only 21 so at the moment I have just finished Uni, did Business Law.

I am currently in Sales for an IT technical training company called New Horizons. Sales seems to come easy to me, I dont intend to do this for a living, it is an easy way to get money.

Hello Everyone,,,I am a new member and I am a Mechanical Designer in the Baltimore Washington area. I specialize in 3D design in Solid Works.

Joe

G10 Driver
G5 3 wood
G5 5 wood
G10 21,24,28 & 32 Hybrids
2010 710 AP2 7-PW w/DG300SVokey 58 & 52 2009 Spin Milled 2 Ball Blade 34" ProV1 2009 Pioneer Bag

Hello all, I'm also a new member to the forum. I've been a service member for 24 years. I took up the sport of golf about 10 years ago and never look back. I've played many sports over the years and I'd consider myself competitive by nature. I try to play 3-4 times a week (seasonal) and play to a 4 last year and have been as low as 3. Looking forward to this season, with a bag full of long overdue new equipment upgrades (full iron set, new wedges and driver). Stan

Driver -Callaway Diablo 10 deg
3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha
Utility - TaylorMade Rescue 22 Deg
Irons - Wilson PI 7, 4-PW
Wedges - Vokie SM 52.08, 56.14, 60.10 Putter - Scotty C NewportBall - Titleist Pro V1

I am a student at the University of Texas. Horns for the win!!!!

In my Stand Bag:
Driver: 910 D2 9.5*- Stiff Ahina
3W: Snake Eyes

7W: Snake Eyes (IDK why i love this club)
Irons: 690.MB 3i-PW Stiff
Wedges: CG12 54*, Form Forged 900 60*

Putter: Versa White #1

Ball: Pro V1x *used and cheap/free*

I have an electrical engineering degree, but currently unemployed. I'm taking tennis and golf classes for the time being, so for now I am a student.

eneloop

irons: Snake Eyes 675B 3-PW
wedges: Snake Eyes 675WB 56º