IGNORED

Hurricane Henri

boogielicious
Note: This thread is 975 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Henri is being a pain. It was supposed to go to NY but changed its bitter little mind and is heading straight for us. I hope the courses here don’t get too much damage. The blue dot is where I am obviously. The little island is Block Island, RI. 

1AD196E8-07C2-44C1-9074-E1A50D16D48C.png

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good Luck. FYI, I was in RI several years back when Floyd went through. Survived OK but lots of bridges closed, etc.  Be Safe.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

28 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Henri is being a pain. It was supposed to go to NY but changed its bitter little mind and is heading straight for us. I hope the courses here don’t get too much damage. The blue dot is where I am obviously. The little island is Block Island, RI. 

We have flash flood warnings in my area. It’s been raining hard since last night.

Stay safe.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

59 minutes ago, billchao said:

We have flash flood warnings in my area. It’s been raining hard since last night.

Stay safe.

You may have had more rain than us. I think the eye wall will go over us, but the storm winds are decreasing rapidly. 

Scott

My Swing Thread

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Watching the news here, I live just north of Boston.  I saw they closed the hurricane barrier in New Bedford… good call.  Good luck to you down there!  We’re get pelted with rain right now.  I took a few inches of water out of the pool yesterday in preparation.  The ground is so saturated now there is no place for this rain to go.  We still have puddles at the golf course rips off.

What I’m worried about is my son is going to drive from JFK airport through this to get home….4 hours in good weather🙄.  He had a Dee Snider show last night in Chicago and they flew out early this morning for NY.

15 minutes ago, Typhoon92 said:

Watching the news here, I live just north of Boston.  I saw they closed the hurricane barrier in New Bedford… good call.  Good luck to you down there!  We’re get pelted with rain right now.  I took a few inches of water out of the pool yesterday in preparation.  The ground is so saturated now there is no place for this rain to go.  We still have puddles at the golf course rips off.

What I’m worried about is my son is going to drive from JFK airport through this to get home….4 hours in good weather🙄.  He had a Dee Snider show last night in Chicago and they flew out early this morning for NY.

The CT governor recommended that no one drive on 95, so he should go 84 through Hartford instead. It’s really windy here right now as the eye is passing over.

Scott

My Swing Thread

34 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

The CT governor recommended that no one drive on 95, so he should go 84 through Hartford instead. It’s really windy here right now as the eye is passing over.

Nick’s 26 years old… can’t tell him anything🙄😂.  I’ll shooter him a text though… thank you for the info!!!!

• iacas changed the title to Hurricane Henri
Note: This thread is 975 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!