IGNORED

Who's Your Pick for the Stanley Cup?

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to change my Red Wings pick also. They are playing well this series... dominating.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I would like to change my Red Wings pick also. They are playing well this series... dominating.

you can say that again huh? this Stars-Sharks game thus far is a good game...1-1 2:00 minutes left in the 1st

can I revise my earlier predictions? if so:

No, NO... you clowns thought the Avs (despite being only a shell of their former glory) would beat my Wings... so you are stuck with your incorrect picks. Just for the record the Wings will handle the Stars too, but it will be a tough contest... probably the best series of the playoffs this year.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

No, NO... you clowns thought the Avs (despite being only a shell of their former glory) would beat my Wings... so you are stuck with your incorrect picks. Just for the record the Wings will handle the Stars too, but it will be a tough contest... probably the best series of the playoffs this year.

OK, fine. But it would be sweet to see a Detroit-Pittsburgh final, so unless Detroit falls on their faces, I'll have to live with my embarrassing prediction.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Wings over Avs

I'm lookin good so far. Flyers have to hold serve at home though.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

Im in a hockey pool right now and Am in 3rd out of 45 people.

Getting 3rd can win me 100 bucks. Getting first can win me around 600-900!

Titleist Ap2's here i come!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

From just what i see on sportscenter i will go with Red Wings

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

Im in a hockey pool right now and Am in 3rd out of 45 people.

Does the winning person have Pittsburgh?

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Does the winning person have Pittsburgh?

You choose players from all different teams,

He has Malkin, Crobsy, Hossa.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

How about them Flyers? They took a 2-1 lead in the series tonight with a 3-2 win over Montreal. Go Flyers!!!!

they wanted to give that game away in the 3rd didn't they?.....

The Wings own the Stanley Cup. Pure domination.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

The Wings own the Stanley Cup. Pure domination.

I think the Pens would have something to say about that...even as a Flyers fan I still think the Pens are the best team in the NHL.......and the Stars may come in between the Wings and a SC showing as well......

Look what I ran into today.....

Driver:  Ping G15 9* with Talamonti 70x shaft
3 Wood/Hybrid:  Taylormade Rescue TP 17*
3-PW Irons:  Ping G15 Green Dot KBS 90 shafts
Gap Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTG
Sand Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGLob Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGPutter:  OdysseyBall:  Bridgestone 330-RXS or 330-SBag:  Generic

they wanted to give that game away in the 3rd didn't they?.....

I didn't see the game but that's what I read. Goaltending kept them in the game without a doubt. Mike

I didn't see the game but that's what I read. Goaltending kept them in the game without a doubt.

no doubt Biron has been huge, even more so with all the doubt the press placed on him entering the playoffs (saying how he had never won in the playoffs before)...this series could easily be 3-0 Flyers right now.....

Lundqvist has really disappointed. In general, the entire Rangers club has. But, the defense hasn't been there. I know your defensman and overall play of the PK is huge, but Lundqvist has honestly made NO big stops in this series.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!