IGNORED

Who do you hate the most on tour?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 3926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger caddie is a real screamer at everyone.. thinking he's the king or something.
I found most Japanese players (not the top ones, but many of them) in US events/majors will not sign autographs in the practice rounds. I've seen this a few times.. must be a culture thing. I'm sure they are nice for the most part.

G10 Driver
G10 4-wd
G15 7-wd
X-18 Proseries 3i-PW
X-Tour 52d gap wedge X-Tour 58d lob/sand wedge Dual-force Rossie II (mallet head) putter Pro-V1x only (baby!)Play at a private NJ g.c.

that sabatini guy :)

Driver 905R 9.5 Deg Stiff Flex
3 Wood 904F 15 Deg Stiff Flex
Irons i5 Stiff Flex 3-PW
Wedges MALTBY Forged 53,56,60
Putter G5i Craz-EBall D-Feel

Ian Poulter - more famous for hit clothes than for his ability. Plus, he has his own head as his driver head cover.

In my bag
Driver - R7 CGB Max 9.5 Stiff
3W - R580 Stiff
Irons - MX-25 4-PW Project X 5.5
Hybrid - Halo 3iWedges - 52 & 60 Vokey Oil CanPutter - Studio Style Newport

What about when Nationwide Tour player --CASEY WITTENBERG-0-remember made that putt at the amateur at Oakmont and walked away whenever it was still rolling..he went to the next tee.. everyone hated him...that was the most arrogant thing ive ever seen in golf

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

Ian Poulter - more famous for hit clothes than for his ability. Plus, he has his own head as his driver head cover.

Yeah this is just a bit much...

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Charlie Hoffman... I just hate the guys hair. Dang, just cut it.. you are a golfer, not a surfer.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

John Daly.

I agree. He is more of a carnival side show now than anything. I don't blame the guy for doing what he does, because sponsors, tournaments and fans encourage it...but it is gotten old and I don't enjoy watching a train wrech in slow motion.

I met Robert Gomez and wasn't too impressed, but it could have been a bad day on the Nationwide tour.
Je joue au golf, et j'aime ca.
-------------------------------------
Nike SasQuatch Sumo2
HaLo 2i & 3i
3100 I/H 5-GW588 Gunmetal 53/56/60White Hot XG #2Vector BagProV1x

I don't get what people have against Sabbatini. He's one of the only guys who's made a point about slow play that we can remember today (Ben Crane, anybody?).

I don't like Johnny Miller.

I also root against Tiger. I don't have anything out for him, but I'm rooting against him in the same way somebody roots against the Yankees.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Charlie Hoffman... I just hate the guys hair. Dang, just cut it.. you are a golfer, not a surfer.

I kind of like his non-tour-issued hairstyle. But then again I use to surf in high school so that may disqualify me from commenting

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

• Administrator
I don't get what people have against Sabbatini. He's one of the only guys who's made a point about slow play that we can remember today (Ben Crane, anybody?).

He did it in an ******* fashion, though. He disrespected the game, his fellow competitor, and the fans in doing what he did. There are good ways to make a point, and that wasn't one of them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He did it in an ******* fashion, though. He disrespected the game, his fellow competitor, and the fans in doing what he did. There are good ways to make a point, and that wasn't one of them.

Well said!

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

For me, it has to be Gary Player. Fancy making allegations about drug usage and saying that you know who's doing steroids but not giving any names. It seems like he's been trying to draw attention to himself for all the wrong reasons.

I remember catching alot of crap for making a thread like this when i 1st started posting here. :) Anyways, Gary Player is an odd one to hate, and he's not "on tour".. at times he can be a bit preachy but he's one of the greats.. so doesnt he get a pass? I still dislike Chad Campbell and his stick in the ground swing, manurisms etc. He's like a robotic Pilsbury Doboy. Rory Sabbatini is a MAJOR tool. The tour should ban camo pants and skull belt buckles because that sh*t is rediculous. everyone else is ok in my books i guess.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• 1 month later...

TIGER
1)he complains WAY too much....just admit it, you hit a bad shot
2)although he can back it up, he's too cocky
3)Personal reasons....shinnecock, 04 us open monday practice round....i ask him for an autograph(i was 12 at the time) he says, "not now....i'll be signing after 18".....so i wait at 18 along with hundreds of other hopeful kids.....after dropping the fbomb after missing his par putt....mind you...in a practice round...he stomps his wayto the clubhouse without signing a single thing.....i was there everyday, and i saw him sign one autograph, right in front of the big ESPN camera......phil mickelson however signed in between holed and for 45 minutes after his round....now i have three mickelson autographs, his ball from the first round at bethpage, and plenty of pics with him....obviously, i am a huge phil fan now

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

I gotta say that threads like this are really unnecessary.

My 2¢ worth

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

I think most people in this thread are like myself, they don't genuinely hate..they just dislike.

For me it's the following:

Rory - not because of the slow play, I actually think he was in the right if he had to worry about slow play penalties and the ridiculously slow play of Crane (I've followed Crane around before, it's painful). But he's about as spoiled of a person as you can find and is generally a jerk.

Sergio - Overrated. I mean, what has he really ever won in his life. He's a good player, but he gets talk like he's Tom Watson and he simply isn't. But what gets me is he likes to shoot off his mouth and do and say really negative things, particularly to the fans.

Phil - Mainly because he doesn't come close to playing towards his potential and likes to make excuses for that. It's great to make money, but when you have the chance to be one of the all time greats, you should work to become one of the all time greats.

Weiskopf - I guess if we are including Gary Player, then Weiskopf should be put on here. I've heard stories confirmed by Weiskopf himself where I think most people would've tried to strangle the guy.

Norman - Another guy I thought was overrated. I actually thought his Masters collapse was one of the more arrogant things I ever saw in golf. The guy knew his timing was off that day (he admitted it after the 4th hole) and still tried to go out and shoot 59 that day instead of just playing reasonably smart golf and winning the Green Jacket.

3JACK

I volunteer at the two PGA events in Orlando, Bay Hill and the Disney tournament, each year. I've never been in a group with either of these guys, but the two people who everyone seems to have a problem with year in and year out are Vijay Singh and Colin Montgomerie. All the players I've been able to walk with as a scorer have been great.

Note: This thread is 3926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!