IGNORED

Will Men ever play in a LPGA event?

under_par
Note: This thread is 5868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Men ever play in a LPGA event?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if you have a sex change
    • Only if you wear a dress and Tee off at the Tips
    • This is a silly post....but yeah why not?
    • No comments...since the wife is next to me :)

Here is where the role is reverse. If a woman can play in a PGA event why can't Men play in a LPGA event? We can play longer tee's if needed but why not I ASK YOU MY GOLFING BROTHERS!!! WE NEED TO STAND FOR OUR RIGHTS and blah blah blah. Ok I'm back...so what is your answer?

Rick T.
A Big Equipment Freak!!!
Life is too short not to tried everything out there

In the BagDriver: SuperQuad 10.5 REG BABYWoods: TP 3 or 5 woods R7 stiffIrons: AP1 4-PW w/Project X 5.5Wedge: Spin milled 54 (bent to 52) 56 & Special Grind "P" 60Putter: Gauge Design Japan " The Balde"Ball:...

haha, the title made me laugh out loud. im gonna have to say no on this one, but you never know in todays world...
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

It would only be for the sake of petty vindictiveness, wouldn't it?

It's a fact that men are stronger than women - so while it's a mark of accomplishment for a woman to overcome that biological handicap and compete at the men's level, it would just be sort of dickish for men to insist on reciprocity.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

• Administrator
It would only be for the sake of petty vindictiveness, wouldn't it?

Yeah. And we've had this discussion before, and I've never understood why people don't get the simple logic of it all.

Or perhaps we should allow Tiger to play on the Champions Tour, too. Or compete in junior events again.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

what happens if a man wants to play on the LPGA tour after a sex change operation and has transgender status as a bonafide citizen?...seriously, it could happen?..lol..we could look at JD as a potential case study here.

I took yes because I think that's Duval's big chance for a comeback.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

• Administrator
what happens if a man wants to play on the LPGA tour after a sex change operation and has transgender status as a bonafide citizen?...seriously, it could happen?..lol..we could look at JD as a potential case study here.

Perhaps some research is in order, eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mianne_Bagger

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wikipedia is interesting but should never be considered to be factually correct. I support the idea that the LPGAs 'woman at birth' rule should stand- just because someone wants to be a woman it does not mean that they are or are capable of being one. To be flippant, id like to be a Killer Whale, but that does not mean that i can truly become one. But, Iacas, thanks for pointing me in the direction of this piece of information.

• Administrator
Wikipedia is interesting but should never be considered to be factually correct.

Fine. Look up the story of "Mianne Bagger" in other places. The point remains that the article I linked to IS factually accurate and the veracity can be backed up by several other sources. Please do your own research instead of spouting half-truths and made up bull.

I am no lawyer but from what I understand is that PGA = Professional Golf Assocation and LPGA = Ladies Professional Golf Assocation. So the fact that it is not called the MPGA or Men's Professional Golf Assocation is why women can play if they qualify or get and exemption. Also, because of the "Ladies" is why men can't play. I don't think that the founders of the PGA thought that one day women would want to play professional golf.

hahaha, ouch!
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Only if they start having babies... which will never ever... um.. oops, it just happened.

G10 Driver
G10 4-wd
G15 7-wd
X-18 Proseries 3i-PW
X-Tour 52d gap wedge X-Tour 58d lob/sand wedge Dual-force Rossie II (mallet head) putter Pro-V1x only (baby!)Play at a private NJ g.c.

It never occurred to me that one should try....

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

i think if a man goes through pregnancy and has a baby, (like that guy on oprah) he should be allowed to play on the lpga tour

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

if a penis is under 2", it should qualify as a clitoris, imho, but the ballsack has to get snipped

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Only if they start having babies... which will never ever... um.. oops, it just happened.

i think if a man goes through pregnancy and has a baby, (like that guy on oprah) he should be allowed to play on the lpga tour

if a penis is under 2", it should qualify as a clitoris, imho, but the ballsack has to get snipped

all funny comments...

I actually agree with the current LPGA policy of having to have been "born" that gender biologically. Of course I also would favor a rule of having the LPGA be comprised only of good looking young ladys between the ages of 18 and 30. Furthermore they should have to wear short Catholic School Girl outfits... am I getting off topic, sorry.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• Administrator

Hoping for a quick end to this thread? Comments like that will do it. C'mon.

That guy? was a women who had a sex change to become a man and still has the innards of a women so she/he can still carry a baby.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Note: This thread is 5868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!