IGNORED

Hi Everyone

Hi People!

PlusFour here. 52 yr old golfer from Albany. Avionics engineer by trade. Once-a-week player, usually shooting in the high 80's. Appreciate the high quality of conversation and instruction that I have found on this site (so far!!). Looking forward to learning more.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, carlacalvert9 said:

Hi People!

PlusFour here. 52 yr old golfer from Albany. Avionics engineer by trade. Once-a-week player, usually shooting in the high 80's. Appreciate the high quality of conversation and instruction that I have found on this site (so far!!). Looking forward to learning more.

Cheers!

Welcome to TST.   We're glad you've joined.   

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, carlacalvert9 said:

Hi People!

Cheers!

Welcome to the TST. 

On 5/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, carlacalvert9 said:

Appreciate the high quality of conversation and instruction that I have found on this site (so far!!). Looking forward to learning more.

And we're looking forward to you joining in on that conversation.  Welcome to the site!

@carlacalvert9 Yo! Welcome to TST. Thank you for the compliment regarding the high quality conversation as I’m sure you must’ve read some of my posts.😏🥴 Glad you’re here!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.