IGNORED

Titleist's New TSR Drivers/Fairway Woods on Tour

• Administrator

Now on Tour: New Titleist Drivers and Fairways 

CARLSBAD, CA. (June 20, 2022)  The new Titleist TSR drivers – the next generation of the most played drivers on the PGA TOUR – are making their worldwide debut this week at the Travelers Championship.

Today’s introduction of the new TSR drivers, together with the new TSR fairway metals, marks the start of the tour seeding and validation process for the upcoming Titleist metalwoods line.

Collaborating with the game’s best players throughout the R&D process, and then earning their final validation, is critical to the development of all high-performance Titleist golf equipment. 

Titleist Tour Representatives will be working with players over the next three days at TPC River Highlands, fitting them into the new TSR models and gathering their performance feedback. 

Thursday’s opening round will mark the first opportunity for players to game the new TSR metalwoods in competition. 

Stay tuned to Titleist.com and Titleist's social channels for updates as this process continues over the coming weeks across the worldwide professional tours.

TITLEIST DRIVERS ON THE GAME’S BIGGEST STAGES

• Titleist is the most played driver on the PGA TOUR, as it has been since the 2018-19 season, with more players gaming TSi driver models than any other brand since their introduction on tour in September 2020.
  • Titleist is the PGA TOUR’s winningest driver since the debut of TSi (25 victories). Two weeks ago, Justin Thomas won the PGA Championship using a TSi3 driver – the most popular driver model on the PGA TOUR - in addition to several professional tours around the world.
  • Titleist drivers are the top choice at the game’s biggest amateur championships. Titleist was the most played driver at the recent NCAA Men’s Championship and St. Andrews Links Trophy (where both winners also played a TSi driver), as well as last year’s U.S. Amateur and U.S. Junior Amateur championships. 
  • TSi is the winningest driver this season on the LPGA Tour, and the choice of the reigning Augusta National Women’s Amateur Champion.
  • Among the world’s best currently playing a Titleist TSi driver: Max Homa, Sungjae Im, Danielle Kang, Nelly Korda, Jessica Korda, Cameron Smith, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Will Zalatoris, as well the 4th- and 13th-ranked players in the Rolex World Rankings (LPGA) and 11th- and 17th-ranked players in the Official World Golf Ranking (PGA TOUR).

434002-TitleistTSR-30cb65-large-1655473959.jpg

https://mediacenter.titleist.com/en-US/215713-now-on-tour-new-titleist-drivers-and-fairways

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Titleist's New TSR Drivers/Fairway Woods on Tour
  • Administrator

Late summer/fall, yes, as usual for Titleist. Probably still $549.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm currently gaming a 915 D2 driver and a TaylorMade R11s from 10 years ago and actually have a fitting with Titleist on Wednesday but i guess I'll hold off on buying if these are coming out in a few months.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf: