IGNORED

Wilson Putters

Playing around with some putters at the local big box golf store about a month ago and was sorta in the market for a mallet putter. Tried a bunch of them and settled on the Wilson. I figured for the price the if I did not like it, I wouldn't go broke and feel like I threw money away. Now I have only used it for a couple weeks, but I have to say, this putter works as good or better than any other mallet putter, I have tried. Not trying to push any product here but I have a buddy who uses one also, and he is very happy with his (Blade putter). Just putting it out there if anyone is in the market for one. Don't let the price fool you. 

OIP.jpg

343746-Wilson-Staff-Infinite-West-Loop-Putter-2.jpg

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They ARE good putters. I bought my father "The L" model. He really liked it. 

47da6103-f640-4e3d-9a0e-7562483038bb.0a6026fe90d1b557fb4ea80aa02b9a19.jpeg.e4f5589ee5c047a2b6100e58dd0ce9a1.jpeg1c854b95-59bd-47f5-b6a3-917bd05e725e.289bfeaf5676342f68f524cc3aeeecf9.jpeg.fb5bcd8b290499edfa9721575f7005ca.jpeg

I should mention that the putter had a bit of a special meaning for my dad. He was retired at the time I gave it to him, but he had worked for almost 30 years for The Chicago Transit Authority. For those that don't know The CTA operates the subway system in Chicago and The L is what most people call it, because in Chicago the subway is actually an Elevated train system ... i.e. The L. 

Edited by ChetlovesMer
type-o
  • Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

I have a Wilson mallet putter that I got pretty cheap. It has a face insert of some type that makes it feel like I am striking the ball with a marshmallow.  I don't like it.

War Eagle!

I actually bought the Bucktown and  went back and bought the Windy City. Have two Scotty’s sitting in the closet. My Futura 5 is slightly lighter than the Bucktown but i have an easier time lining up the Bucktown.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white)