IGNORED

Bad Day Putting?

boogielicious

Saw this on the 9th tee at a local muni. It wasn’t worth rescuing. 😜 Not mine BTW. 
IMG_5534.jpeg

• Funny 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I may or may not have broken a putter in the past :whistle:

• Funny 2

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

lol.  in high school i nicely placed mine in water on hole 6 after my 3rd 3 putt.  went on to shoot even par with a wedge

putting lessons are more important than swing lessons.  also proper putter fitting

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

12 minutes ago, grubby98 said:

putting lessons are more important than swing lessons.  also proper putter fitting

I can’t disagree more. Bad putting days suck, but bad ballstriking days are so much worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I threw an Odyssey 2 ball putter up in the air and it got stuck about 30 feet up in a tree, no branches to climb to get it. Major storm came through the next day, must have knocked it loose, someone got themself a two timing betraying no good disappointment to her dad putter

• Funny 3

Colin P.

12 minutes ago, colin007 said:

someone got themself a two timing betraying no good disappointment to her dad putter

Those are the best “putters” 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill

My Swing Thread

I only ever broke one club and it wasn't intended or in anger.  I used to carry this seven iron I had found on a course around the farm with me and every now and again take practice swings to keep my game in shape.  Unfortunately I decided to use that as a pole to sit on and it worked for quite a while.  Unfortunately, one day, I put too much pressure on it and had it angled wrong.  The shaft snapped in the middle and if memory serves I fell backwards.  I keep that club as a paperweight, but more as a reminder not to do stupid things

• Thumbs Up 1

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

I have picked up on a course the business end of an Odyssey putter and a Cleveland wedge in the past. Re-shafted both and gave them to the grandkids.

I always thought it might be fun to stick a very old club in the bag. Then, as a joke during a round, pull it out, have a tantrum, and break it against a tree or toss it into a pond. So far I have successfully resisted proceeding with this plan.

• Funny 1

Brian Kuehn

"a bad workman blames his tools "

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride