IGNORED

Titleist's Finding Feel Series

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It is a hard thing to describe but for me a flush shot feels like the ball launches with less effort. Obviously I don’t get that feeling very often.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

4 hours ago, boogielicious said:

It is a hard thing to describe but for me a flush shot feels like the ball launches with less effort. Obviously I don’t get that feeling very often.

On the occasion that I pull off a nice shot, it feels effortless, and you know at impact its going to do what you wanted it to do. Feels like butter. 

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

A pured golf shot is the perfect sensation of buttery soft contact as if the ball was barely there. It’s one of the best feelings on the golf course for about five seconds, right up until the point when you realize you airmailed the green and probably put the ball into a penalty area because you were playing for a mishit.

• Funny 4

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread