IGNORED

NFL Draft

Dp132010
Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who did the best in the draft?

• Bills
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots
    • Jets
    • Ravens
    • Bengals
    • Browns
    • Steelers
    • Texans
    • Colts
    • Jaguars
    • Titans
    • Broncos
    • Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • Chargers
    • Cowboys
    • Eagles
    • Giants
    • Redskins
    • Bears
    • Lions
    • Vikings
    • Saints
    • Packers
    • Falcons
    • Panthers
    • Saints
    • Buccaneers
    • Cardinals
    • Rams
    • 49ers

I think the chiefs did the best. They got defenders with all 3 picks in the 1st and 2 rounds. 2 linemen to which is what they needed the most. I was thinking they were going to go for a qb 1st or 2nd round but they stayed with the defense which was probably best.

The Chiefs did the best....they had a s-pile of picks to work with and did very well with them.

I'm still quite undecided on how the Steelers did.....I do like their first two picks though.....I just hope they work out.

i voted dolphins. the got jake long, a stud OT, two decent backs and a promising qb to work with. hopefully they have a better season. im not a dolphin fan, its more out of pity

go Bolts!

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I picked the Steelers only because their first two picks were absolute steals for where they went. Mendenhall was projected much earlier than 23 and Limas Sweed was also late first round to early second as a projection. Great steals IMO. If they could only address the O-line. KC had an awesome draft also.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Have you seen a team suck more than the Bears??? Why didn't they get a QB!!!!Yes, the excuse is talent wasn't the thing this year for such position, but when you have talent like Orton and Grossman home, you definetely know that's not something the Bears care about.

Sincerely, I was expecting them to have a 3rd pick in a QB, and I guess things would work much better.

Well, I'll have to sit down and watch another disappointing seasson and hope we get one of the first 5 picks next year (Angelo might draft a kicker then, but I hope he's fired before that lol)

Did anyone else think that the trade the Panthers made was really dumb. They traded there 1st round draft pick next year and i think 2 other picks to move up. that just seemed dumb to me. anyone else agree or eas it a good move because i don't follow college football the way i should.

Have you seen a team suck more than the Bears??? Why didn't they get a QB!!!!Yes, the excuse is talent wasn't the thing this year for such position, but when you have talent like Orton and Grossman home, you definetely know that's not something the Bears care about.

Actually I have seen a team suck far worse than the Bears. The Lions. Yes the Bears had a bad season. They did lose to the Lions twice in 07. However, they were in the Superbowl in 2006. The Lions have taken sucking to a new level. Matt Millen is 31-81 in 7 seasons as GM. That is 50 games under .500. I am relatively sure no other GM in NFL history has come close to that.

That said, I think I like the Lion's draft this year. It lacks sex appeal, but it looks to be solid. They actually went in and filled some needs. OT, MLB, DE, RB, DT and Kick Return. Unfortunately for them, the two guys they had highest on their board were Harvey who Jacksonville moved up to take and the cheating ass Patriots took Mayo. The best fit for them was Cherilus the big Right Tackle. The line has been the worst in football for a long time, thus the 31-81 record. They finally used a high pick to address it. They went this year with mostly guys who had very good careers, not just guys that had a great combine or pro day. Since they are the Lions, I will hold off on my optimism as they are likely to rip out my heart and show it to me before they stomp it into the ground.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

of course the chiefs had the best draft..... they had the most picks this past draft...

watch out for them Vikings in the NFC North..... looking pretty dangerous...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

• 2 weeks later...
of course the chiefs had the best draft..... they had the most picks this past draft...

the vikings would be incredible if they had somebody who could make a receiver NOT have to work for every ball.....Seriously, i don't think a Vikings receiver had an easy catch last year

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

the vikings would be incredible if they had somebody who could make a receiver NOT have to work for every ball.....Seriously, i don't think a Vikings receiver had an easy catch last year

The Vikings are the only team that got a true ProBowl player with their first round pick. Granted they traded the pick to get him, but I hate the idea of having to face Jared Allen twice a year.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

the vikes traded a couple WR's. they picked up john david booty. not the best QB but i think he will sufice. all the vikes need are some recivers and its a done deal.

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Well, the Falcons just dropped a Brinks truck on Matt Ryan, so he damn well better be the next Peyton Manning and not the next Ryan Leaf. :|

Well, the Falcons just dropped a Brinks truck on Matt Ryan, so he damn well better be the next Peyton Manning and not the next Ryan Leaf. :|

isn't that ashame what he got, I mean even at BC he threw alot of INT's and personally speaking other then maybe Flacco of the Ravens this seasons QB class was weak imho, so he was the best by default if you ask me and not worth it, I think he finishes somewhere in between Manning and Leaf...say like a Jake Plummer type

the vikes traded a couple WR's. they picked up john david booty. not the best QB but i think he will sufice. all the vikes need are some recivers and its a done deal.

yeah but Booty did run a NFL style Offense at USC and they were/are a huge National Program.....he could very well be the best QB in this class.....when all is said and done

That said, USC tends to turn out system players more than pure NFL types like Miami or Ohio State do. That's my worry with Sam Baker at LT (although I liked the pick).

rams and cheifs

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!