IGNORED

TRUE OG Cush - Pre-Release (2024)

• Administrator

We launched the Original in 2017 and its natural zero drop, wide toe box has been renowned for its distinct approach - still in a class entirely of its own when it comes to modern, natural footwear. With over 200,000+...

I've been a fan of the OG (and the 1.2, the Feel, the Tour, and some of the other models) for awhile now, and the latest is the "OG Cush." The highlights are expressed in this image:

ogcush.jpg

Essentially, this shoe is an amalgamation of all the feedback from the TRUE fans out there. It's a:

• Extra wide toe box (up to EEE) for a natural fit
  • Zero drop construction for a natural, connected feel
  • All Season wear featuring mixed media, water-resistant, breathable construction
  • Lightweight and Flexible - ensuring a 'barefoot' feel
  • NEW OG versatile rubber 'T' tread for more coverage and traction on all surfaces
  • NEW Wanderlux Cushioned midsole that looks good on and off the course (6MM of underfoot foam)
  • NEW Comfort Tongue opening, allowing for an easier on-foot experience
  • NEW Heel Padding System 

The OG Cush marries a barefoot feel with maximum comfort. The new cushioned midsole also features a brand-new tread that improves traction, balance and stability while maintaining its signature comfort. The zero drop, wide toe box experience feels like you’re walking barefoot with the added benefit of having some cushioning underfoot. The new tread performs well in any environment - from the course to the trail, the streets, or even at the office. The OG Cush is designed to look like a modern shoe while providing unrivaled comfort and cushioning in every step.

Estimated delivery by Monday, Aug 19.

https://truelinkswear.com/pages/og-cush

TD1-90.jpgOG Cush Trail-6.jpgTRUE_linkswear_PDP_050324_0398.jpgTRUE_linkswear_PDP_050324_0379.jpgTRUE_linkswear_PDP_050324_0385.jpgOG Cush.jpgOG Cush Trail.jpgTD1-16.jpgTD1-46.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TRUE OG Cush - Pre-Release (2024)

They look really comfy, the only thing I see (for my location) is that I wish the "all weather" cover on the toe went up a bit further. I currently play with Puma IGNITE ARTICULATE shoes which seem a bit similar but have the covering higher up over the toe. I tend to get water up to the laces. I could see my toes getting a bit wet with the OG Cush. But again this is only because of where I live, it's almost always wet here. Nice looking shoe though!

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, retoid said:

They look really comfy, the only thing I see (for my location) is that I wish the "all weather" cover on the toe went up a bit further. I currently play with Puma IGNITE ARTICULATE shoes which seem a bit similar but have the covering higher up over the toe. I tend to get water up to the laces. I could see my toes getting a bit wet with the OG Cush. But again this is only because of where I live, it's almost always wet here. Nice looking shoe though!

You could always spray it with some of the waterproofing sprays out there.

https://amzn.to/3Ymd2MX (Apple Brand Garde Rain & Stain Water Repellent) is pretty good, as are some of the Kiwi or ScotchGuard type sprays and things.

• Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

You could always spray it with some of the waterproofing sprays out there.

https://amzn.to/3Ymd2MX (Apple Brand Garde Rain & Stain Water Repellent) is pretty good, as are some of the Kiwi or ScotchGuard type sprays and things.

Good call! Didn't think of that.

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

I was going to buy a pair of OG Tours this year, but these look good. Now I have to decide which shoes to get.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

5 hours ago, iacas said:

I've been a fan of the OG (and the 1.2, the Feel, the Tour, and some of the other models) for awhile now, and the latest is the "OG Cush." The highlights are expressed in this image:

Same, my favorite as a golf shoe. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: