IGNORED

GungHo Golf Simulator Enclosure

• Administrator

When @david_wedzik and I looked to improve the PXG/Sim area of the new Golf Evolution, we looked around. There are a number of places where you can get golf simulator enclosures.

We had the space for a 16' wide and x 9.5' tall screen, and we felt a 6' deep enclosure would be good.

We felt comfortable choosing GungHo Golf (https://gunghogolf.com) for their pricing, customer service, and delivery time (about two weeks for both packages to arrive).

Installation, except for the part where we put one piece on backward (see if you can figure out the time stamp to that part, ha ha) was a breeze):

You can configure your own net here: 

Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit Shipping in approximately 5-7 business days. We can custom make our Golf Simulator Enclosure Kits any size down to the inch, just email hello@gunghogolf.com or call us (512) 222-2220...

If you're looking to build a simulator room, I recommend you take pictures of your space, get some good measurements, and talk with the fine team at Gungho Golf.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to GungHo Golf Simulator Enclosure
  • iacas changed the title to Gungho Golf Enclosure

0:15? The top canvas needed to be flipped.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Yeah, the directions maybe could have been a bit clearer there, but it wasn't too bad.

Anyway, installation was a breeze. It took us at a relaxed pace about 2:30 from start to finish, and we'd really done NO prep except to have the area pretty clear.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Man I really wish I I knew I could have dug my basement out deeper when building my new house then I could have had a full enclosure like this instead of having to do a retractable setup in my garage. 

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood
Irons: :titleist: U505 (3)  :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   :titleist: SM9 54/58  
Putter: :tmade: Spider X

can’t wait to get my floor finished and mine going. should be able to do a 16x10 screen

been looking at gunho vs d2g

IMG_3653.jpeg

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

• Administrator

It looks like it's going to be nice! Email both and see what you think. D2G looks to be maybe better at the higher end stuff, but that's something Gungho can do too.