IGNORED

Wachovia Championship 2008 time line

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The tournament gets underway in a few minutes. Im looking for good performances from Phil M and David Duval. It looks like a nice day there on Round 1. I note that John Daly is not in the field. Adam Scott has to be one of the favourites for this tournament.

I love Adam Scott's chances this week, he's got the swing going right now and coming off last week I think he can do well right away again. The player I'm going to go with however is Bubba Watson, just purely a hunch and shot in the dark....and the fact that I am wearing my new "Bubba Golf" shirt today that I picked up at Steve & Barry's last week.

I would expect to see Philly Mick right up there, Hunter Mahan will be in the mix as well. I've got my internet connection tuned into some Live @ coverage right now, gotta love technology, we don't even have to call in sick to work to be able to catch some golf action now-a-days!!!

Let's hear it....who ya got??

P.S. I'm sorry to tell you this DuvalsMate, and as much as I hate to say this.....you can put a fork in him. I hope he proves me wrong, but I am rather skeptical to say the least.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Double D starts the back nine with a birdie to get back to 4 over- apart frommthe double and treble, a good showing so far. Another couple of birds and hes got a chance for the weekend.

Now he's -4, what is up with that guy? He obviously can get it going in the right direction, but that dreaded momentum killing triple bogey lurks around every corner for him. I know what that's like, but then again, I'm not on the PGA Tour!!!
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Can someone post a link where I can find the live coverage on the net?
Thanks
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Can someone post a link where I can find the live coverage on the net?

PGATour.com almost always covers these things.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pat Perez -9 thru 15 holes today!!!

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!