IGNORED

Your favorite burger.

cbe_golfer
Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you guys talk about these awsome sounding burgers. Animal Style, Black n Blue or something etc...

the best we got is a chilli burger? Whats up with that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

All of you guys talk about these awsome sounding burgers. Animal Style, Black n Blue or something etc...

What's wrong with that? Most of my favorite foods are covered in chili

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Ya but these burgers sound so different and even the name makes me drool.

Oh wait, we do have one: "The Fat Boy"
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Yeah, but you've got donair kebabs.

haha, what are those?

In My Bag

It's a huge thing in the Maritimes. Must not have gotten out to MB, although I've had one in SK, so I dunno. They're a lot like gyros. Not at all like a burger, but delicious all the same.

My fav burgers are the Red Robin Santa Fe burger and Fuddruckers original. Lets hear yours.

good choices!

In-n-out for sure makes a good burger, double-double animal style with animal style fries...i get those way too much the ciabatta bacon burger from jack in the box is pretty good too. down here we have a Fat Burger and Tommy's Tummy Buster, but i tend to steer clear of those joints.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Any bacon cheese burger will do me right

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

My favorite is one that I cook, caveman style, over a batch of mesquite coals. It must be formed from a mix of 73% lean, 27% FAT. It must be allowed to slowly absorb the flavor of some fresh ground black pepper, bathed in a shroud of melted cheddar cheese, propped up on a smoketoasted sesame seed bun and served with cottage cheese, dill pickle, green olives and a brown ale!

In-N-Out animal style
Je joue au golf, et j'aime ca.
-------------------------------------
Nike SasQuatch Sumo2
HaLo 2i & 3i
3100 I/H 5-GW588 Gunmetal 53/56/60White Hot XG #2Vector BagProV1x

The Dairy Queen Ultimate Burger.

Little known fact: DQ's Brazier Burgers are the best ever eaten by Mike Elzey.
Well, the Blue Cheese burger at Longhorn is better but it costs about 10 bucks.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

This little out of the way restaurant that is on a marina in my town has a Black-N-Blue burger. It is basically a blackened hamburger(which is a style of cooking it in a skillet with spices that "blacken" as they cook) topped with blue cheese. Good stuff, too bad I gave up foods like this months ago.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

The Bucket located in Eagle Rock, Ca
(within 1.5 miles of where the 2 and 134 meet)
Cardiac Burger:
Double Burger, Mayonnaise, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Grilled Onion, Mushrooms, Bacon, Ham, Choice of Cheese.

this buger is about the same size, maybe bigger, than the six dollar burgers from carl's jr.
if your in the area you should really check it out... as long as your can handle it.

The Bucket
4541 Eagle Rock Blvd
Eagle Rock, CA 90041
323-257-5654
HOURS : Tuesday - Saturday, 12 - 7 pm
CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY

i would love me some white castle.... too bad none on the westcoast.
at least we have in-n-out =D

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Easy --

One I've cooked on the grill.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Fudruckers makes a great Ostrich burger. Less fat than chicken breast and tastes and looks like lean beef.

The Cheese Burger in Paradise resturant has a couple too:

Baja Burger: Sour cream, shredded lettuce, jalapeños,
onions, Cheddar cheese and salsa.

Cheeseburger In Paradise Burger: American cheese, pickles, lettuce, red onion and tomato, with a big kosher dill pickle on the side
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Cheeseburger In Paradise Burger: American cheese, pickles, lettuce, red onion and tomato, with a big kosher dill pickle on the side

I actually had the cheeseburger in the cafe and bar on St. Barths that inspired Mr. Buffet to pen that song entitled, "Cheeseburger in Paradise." Now the burger was big, juicy and did have cheese on it. It was pretty tasty. But the copious quantity of fries that accompanied the burger were the best I've ever eaten. I may one day add a companion song to the repertoire, entitled "French Frie in Paradise." Oh, and there was no pickle, kosher or otherwise, that accompanied the ensemble. In fact, there is nothing kashroot on the island of St. Barths; therein, may lie some of its devient charm

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!