IGNORED

Your favorite burger.

cbe_golfer
Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Kelley's on Revere Beach, more famous for its roast beef but i love the burgers.

Not a huge fan of Kelley's but their bugers are good-Fudrucker's is a great burger as well but nothing tops In and Out burger-I know it's frozen but give Bubba Burgers a try-yumm!!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge fan of Kelley's but their bugers are good-Fudrucker's is a great burger as well but nothing tops In and Out burger-I know it's frozen but give Bubba Burgers a try-yumm!!

DUDE! How do you not love Kelley's? Its amazing, get some food then chill on the beach, what's not to like?

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I'm a big fan of the Mom-n-Pop kind of burger joints...

There's a place around the corner from my office called Burgertime, they offer the "Badass Burger" 1/2lb patty, bacon, mushrooms, 2 cheeses, toasted bun, some Tabasco and their secret seasoned salt. I always order it with a order of fried orkra. Had one for lunch today.

The next best: Joe's Store in Milsap, Texas. Their bacon mushroom swiss burger is out of sight. They cut their own fries, and the waitress calles you 'Hun' for no extra charge as she refills your sweet tea.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

• 5 weeks later...
The half-pound cheeseburger with everything except onions - P.T.'s Olde Fashioned Grill (locations in Wilmington (NC) & Chapel Hill).

I just dug up this thread and P.T.'s is the best burger ever hands down. I get one about once a week and the fries are the best I have ever had.

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

The Buger place in Mandalay Bay in LV. Any kind of beef or meet. Any toppings from over 200 hundred to choose from. Any kind of bun (from about 18 choices) and all cooked amazingly. Top that off with a side of their truffle fries and it is one heck of a meal for $9.95.

wendys double cheese burger with just extra cheese..... and dip it in the hot oil

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

^^^^
I tried to give you some rep points for that last one, because it made me chuckle. System wouldnt let me. But that was FUNNY. But before my post gets deleted for being off topic let me mention, that I also love the mini burgers. I absolutely love sliders.

In N Out, double double. YUM. Too bad we don't have them here on the east coast.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Wendy's Wild Mountain Spicy Chicken/Burger optional from around 3-4 years ago.....there best specialty sanwich ever!!!!!
Burger King BK double stacker with cheese.....
Five Guys...

r11s TP 9 Aldila RIP'd NV 65 S
Burner Tour Launch TS 13 UST V2 S
TP Rescue 17 RE*AX TP85 H S
Tour Preferred Irons 3-AW Project X 5.5
Z Smoke TP Wedge 56/12 Project X 5.5 

Ghost Tour DA-12

Penta TP/Pro V1/Hex Black

Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!