IGNORED

Favorite Brand Of Putters

bogeyhitter25
Note: This thread is 5192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Favorite Brand of Putters

• TaylorMade
    • Odyssey
    • Rife
    • Yes!
    • Never Compromise
    • Ping
    • Scotty Cameron
    • Nike
    • Cleveland
    • Other (Say via Post)

There's a current thread which is "Putter you're using". But the putter you have may not be your favorite. So sandtrappers, what are your favorite putters?

Mine would have to be Never Compromises. I just absolutely love the feeling of them.

mines is my scotty cameron circa 61 model 1 still a bad mofo

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I own the SC futura and love it. Best putter made! well probably not but still kicks ass.

Driver- launcher 460 9.5
Irons- 7a knock offs
putter- Scotty cameron futura
ball- Prov 1x

There's a current thread which is "Putter you're using". But the putter you have may not be your favorite. So sandtrappers, what are your favorite putters?

I can't believe you forgot Bettinardi!!

I would kill for a couple of different Bettinardi DASS weld neck models. I do like my Scotty though, Pro Platinum Newport Midslant

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

I just voted for YES! putters because Im optimistic about my recent purchase being the best putter I've ever owned. Fingers crossed!!

Other favorite brands of mine are Scotty Circa 62's, odyssey black series #1, and TaylorMade putters are just really pretty.

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I just voted for YES! putters because Im optimistic about my recent purchase being the best putter I've ever owned. Fingers crossed!!

Lol im about the same, except i bought mine last year, and im still very very very happy with it!

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

I've played my best golf over the years with an Odyssey in the bag.

I would like to try some of the Yes mallets as well.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

ping. always ping ansers. had an original ping anser. still do actually. then a anser 2. and then an anser g5 and now a redwood anser sits proudly in my bag.

scotty basically ripped of karstens original plumbers neck design and changed to solid ss rather than cast. actually bettinardi may have been first.

anyway, im a loyal ping guy and a traditionalist of sorts. no crazy star wars looking putters in my bag. and the new redwood has a sick red headcover as well.

why anser putters? simple. they flat out work. and why the new redwood? solid, consistent feel with perfect head weighting and awesome balance makes the new redwood anser the best ping putter to date. this putter really is the cameron killer.

driver 905r 9.5* v2 s
5wd 909f2 18.5* diamana blue s
hyb 585h 21* 4175 s 585h 24* 4175 s
irons mx23 5-pw rifle 6.0
vokey wedges 52.8 bent to 50/ spn mill 54.10 bent to 55 spn mill/ 60.8 oil can putter redwood anser 34" 2* flat ball pro v1 X red aim line and a red dot over the e in titleist.home...

Lol im about the same, except i bought mine last year, and im still very very very happy with it!

thats good to hear. To be honest, I bought it because I liked the look of the traditional blade. I didn't even try it out, but I've heard nothing but good from others so im sure it will work for me too!

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I recently bought a yes! putter, and I really like the feel and roll that comes with it, but I am still getting used to the alignment aid, so I'm excited to see how well I putt when I can use it.
In the blue and tan grom Bag:

Driver r7 460 10.5*
Fairway Woods '07 Burner 15* and 18*
Irons 4-PW r7 XDWedges 47*, 52*, 58* CG14,Putter TiffanyBall One Tour D

I'm pretty sure Scotty Cameron will come out on top in this poll too
I think I'm going to try to avoid putter threads from now on as
every time I click on one Scotty Cameron is shoved down my throat.

Also, Never Compromise is owned by Cleveland
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

I really, really like the feel of my Cameron Studio Style. The insert isn't mushy like some of the Odyssey models, but is still nice and soft. I'm also a fan of Ping putters - I have a G5i Craz-E with the plumber's neck hosel and it's really a fine putter. The TaylorMade AGSI putters are very smooth as well...
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

My putter (and my favorite brand, since I love it) is the original RAM Zebra, circa 1976. Several things give a clue as to its age (other than the fact that my great-frandfather, a teaching pro, used it): it does not have the painted white line on top (none of the lines are painted, so it's hard to tell which one is in the center), and it says "Patent Pending" on the soleplate (newer models have the patent number).

APB

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

I just got a Rife 2 bar hybrid and it is the best. Nothing rolls the ball better.

Played an early round a couple of weeks ago. My buddy and I had putts from the same side of the hole. You could see where his ball "hopped" (he has a two ball) in the dew lines. With my putt it was a solid line the whole way. It was just like the infomercial.

Scotty Cameron ftw!

In The Bag: Extreme Sport Golf Bag

Driver: X 460
Irons: X-18's Steel
Hybrid: Rescue Mid 3 & 43 Wood: X Hot5 Wood: Big Bertha FT-3Putter: Newport 2 by TitleistBalls: My Course: www.burntislandgolfhouseclub.co.ukAge: 15

Note: This thread is 5192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!