IGNORED

If money was no object.....with Jack and Tiger

Batmanrb89
Note: This thread is 5796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If money was no object, as in if you were a caddie, would you rather have caddied for Jack Nicklaus in his prime, or Tiger Woods now? As much as I enjoy watching Tiger, I think I would say I'd rather be with Jack going up against Arnie and Player and the other greats of that time from the 60's to the 90's

r11s TP 9 Aldila RIP'd NV 65 S
Burner Tour Launch TS 13 UST V2 S
TP Rescue 17 RE*AX TP85 H S
Tour Preferred Irons 3-AW Project X 5.5
Z Smoke TP Wedge 56/12 Project X 5.5 

Ghost Tour DA-12

Penta TP/Pro V1/Hex Black

I would rather be with Tiger, because I don't want to get slivers taking Jack's clubs out of his bag.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

haha, good one

Ghost Tour DA-12

I would prefer to caddie for Natalie Gulbis I think...

i would rather do something else to Natalie Gulbis

i would rather caddie for Tiger....seems that he has a few more of the jaw dropping moments and the crowd goes wild!

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

I would prefer to caddie for Natalie Gulbis I think...

Nah, I'll caddie for Jessica Alba...

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Jack because watching Tiger limping along trying to catch up with me would be frustrating

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Nicklaus, if only to experience the '86 Masters... but can't go wrong with Tiger either.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

good stuff, I agree, with going with Natalie Gulbis...

Ghost Tour DA-12

I think i would rather caddie for Tiger as well. Im under 30 so he is the great player i most assioiate with. I dont know about Jack so much, but it seems that a caddy wouldnt really have to do much with tiger except hand him clubs and read off yardages to him.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

i would rather do something else to Natalie Gulbis

Ditto....to both accounts.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

I would rather be with Tiger, because I don't want to get slivers taking Jack's clubs out of his bag.

Good grief. Brush up on your golf history. Jack played steel shafted clubs.

Good try, but nope, missed the mark on that one.
Favorite Practice Course:
Z Boaz Municipal, Fort Worth <<< Ben Hogan grew up playing here!
--------------------------------------------------

In the bag: 983E 9.5*, Fuji Speeder S RPM LP, 4W, Neutral Bias STAFF Ci6 irons, S (going up for sale soon) Tom Watson PVD 08 Wedges (G.S,L)... and a 4...

I think Dent was kidding....

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

• Administrator

His woods were still... wood. Perhaps that's what the guy meant.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ya thats what I meant, and yes It was a joke.. no seriousness there, Jack wasn't THAT old.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

you couldnt pay me to caddie for tiger.....i just would not want to put up with him

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

Note: This thread is 5796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!