IGNORED

What golf course would you play everyday and why?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love Sharp Park Golf Course in Pacifica, CA because it has a great layout. You have the ocean holes, 12 & 16, the holes surround by large Cypress trees with hills, holes, 4-7 and the level holes that are sometimes playing into the wind.

Alister Mackenzie layout, inexpensive green fees, great guys at the pro shop, good food at the restaurant. Located just minutes from San Francisco.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I use to play Harding Park everyday, in fact one day I played 54 holes and I walked it. Since they remodeled the course the price has gone up so I have been playing Sharp Park in Pacifica, CA

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

If money was no object, I would play Pebble Beach everyday, golf heaven.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

For me, it would be Augusta National. I've been there three times to watch the Masters, and I know I wouldn't get tired of the beauty.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

Everday??? I'd take any golf course if I could play everyday
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Everday??? I'd take any golf course if I could play everyday

Amen to that! Of course, Pebble Beach & Augusta National are at the top of the list. A personal favorite is the course I grew up on... Thanksgiving Point (you should check it out).

Pebble beach for me. I grew up at the beach, so the waves crashing and stiff breeze makes me feel like home.

with you being in Vegas..I would play Bali Hai or that scottish course everyday.

DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

Everyday, I take that to mean local to me courses...

The two favorites that I've played so far are Tangle Ridge (a Jeffrey Brauer course) and The Tribute (Tripp Davis) It'd be a tossup between them.

Tangle Ridge can eat your lunch, and is a blast to play besides being absolutely beautiful. http://www.tangleridge.com/

The Tribute is just that, it's a tribute to the greatest holes in Scotland, with holes from St Andrews, Muirfield, Dornoch and others. It's a tremendous experience. http://thetributegolflinks.nemexinc.com/default.cfm

There are several more in the area that I haven't played yet, but want to: Cowboys and Dallas National, so this isn't my 'final' answer.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

The old course at St. Andrews. Realistically though, Id play any course every day. I dont care what course it is, any day that I get to tee it up is a good day.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I would play on any golf course everyday, but atop my list would be Banff Springs Golf Course, Mayfield Golf Club, and my beloved home course, Banty's Roost Golf & Country Club. Why? Simply because they're beautiful courses...

CPGA Member
Eagles Nest Golf Club
Toronto Highlands Golf

The same course, everyday? I'd probably do a Bill Murray Groundhog Day and off myself with a toaster in the tub.

Seriously, I would get tired of any course everyday, no matter how good. Give me a dozen or so and I'd think about it. Don't they leave you with the choice of a 10 cds on a desert island?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The same course, everyday? I'd probably do a Bill Murray Groundhog Day and off myself with a toaster in the tub.

I'm with you on this one,i have to play a different course every week.I also am from pacifica and i don't find sharp park special at all,the greens are a mess and brutal slow and the fairways its nearly like playing out of the rough if you can find your ball with all the daisys on them.No offence meant dude,i'm just saying what i think of it,it has a great layout though and its a pity its in bad shape.I am actually playing there tomorrow evening but i won't be doing any putting there.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!