IGNORED

What would you do if you won the 20 million lottery?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, not all chicks dig dudes with money.

Says who? hahahahahah

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do

In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

I'd give everyone at this site 10,000 dollars, because I'm cool like that.

You the man.

Are we talking 20 million after taxes or before taxes? If I got 20 Million in hand this is what I would do. 1) Buy me a house 2) Pay off my parents houses (kid of divorce) 3) Buy me a new set of clubs 4) Go on a month long vacation just playing golf 5) Donate money to my favorite charity American Diabetes Association 6) Do something for the kids in the neighborhoods that don't have much 7) Build a nice golf course that seniors, and children can play cheap and any attractive girls my age play FREE!!!! After those things above if there's any money left I'll put it in the bank and hopefully live off of it.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

Obviously you've never seen Office Space

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do

Someone gets it!

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

• Administrator
Obviously you've never seen Office Space

You beat me to it. Poor Harry.

To answer the question, the wife and I would retire and live off the interest. Retirement means a little travel and a lot of golf. I'd buy a bigger house somewhere warmer, but for reasons I won't get into, I'm not likely to be moving from Erie for at least 13 more years. My step-kid is 5, if that clues you in... $20M? You should be able to earn between $600k to $1M interest on that thing easy year in even a pretty conservative investment.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i would give my parents a whole bunch for all the caring and stuff they've done for me.

i would put a bunch in a college acount.

i would buy a golf course and build a Tim Hortens coffee place nearby

and put the rest in the bank and live happily

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I'd do nothing.

(And maybe buy this house and hire Ledbetter as my swing coach.)

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

It took almost 2 pages of post's before an Office Space comment came up. A little dissappointed Anyways I would try my hardest to stay anonymous and stay in the Coast Guard. Then I would ensure my Parents and very close friends and family were taken care of in whatever area they chose (most likely mortgages) Then I would donate a large chunk to the Special operations warriors fund. Then invest and live off of interest. My main concern would to not let the money become the root of any evil.

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

I'd do the usual: retire, look after family, get a house on the ocean with loys of property, along with condos in places like Hawaii etc... I am a Counsellor at a High School and coach, so I'd like to stay involved with coaching and my son is 6, so continue coaching his stuff.

One thing I think would be cool would be to find a young aspiring touring pro and sponsor him and see what happens with that.

Good thing about winning the lottery here in Canada is it is tax free. You just have to pay taxes on the money you make off of it. Now if I just starting buying tickets ...

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

buy the sand trap.com and kick all the haters(weekend duffers) OUT!!!
Driver: Tour Burner 10°5
3 wood Tight Lies 13°
Hybrid 3DX DC 23°
Irons: G5
Wedges: oversize 48°PW & 56°SWPutter: Anser 2Ball: TOURix

Buy my parents a house in Bear Creek neighborhood so I have membership there.
Buy membership at Sahalee, my own house and a porsche carrera 4s.
Help out all family members and their debt.
Make sure everyone in the family can go to college.
Invest 15 million.

Sumo 10.5*
R7 Draw 15* 3W
3dx 17* 2H
Pi5 3-PW
Spin Milled Vokey 54* CG11 60* C-01

• 4 weeks later...
Play golf everyday.
Buy a house on a golf course

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I always told my parents I intend to pay back for my seven years of boarding school.

Other than that, lots of travel (200 days per year or so), a few nice cars (AM DB5, AM DB9, maybe a couple of luxury saloons), at least a couple of decent sized houses and a fractional private jet ownership...for travelling within the US.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Traval and play golf with your friends and family sound great.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Well first off, you dont really get 20 million. You can choose either a 10 million lump payout or a gradual payout of 20 million over the next 15 years. Its dumb to take the full amount because the lottery could end or something could happen and you lose your money. Then, you have to pay taxes on the 10 million making it more like 5 million. So its really not as much as it looks like.

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

Id retire at 19 lol
Buy a new set
Buy Titliest so i can get Pro V1's for free

Loads of other stuff

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!