IGNORED

HIGHWAY 18 - Slow Play Is Not An Option

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It kicks off tonight on the Golf Channel.

I'm not sure what to expect, but it looks like it's going to be fun & entertaining.

My early favorites are Ashley & Ashleigh.

My bad - I can't spell HIGHWAY!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks entertaining. like the ultimate speed golf challenge

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I am setting my DVR up to record it so I can watch it after the Yankee game and to skip all the commercials.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

yea ill admit im sitting here waiting for it to come on. haha
In my Datrek Cart Bag (soon to be replaced):

Driver: Lynx 2008 Predator Ti (10.5*, Regular Flex)
Woods: Walter Hagen AWS (3 Wood)
Hybrids: Walter Hagen MS2 Hybrids w/ graphite shafts (18*, 22*)Irons: Walter Hagen MS2 Irons w/ graphite shaftsWedges: 56* Taylor Made rac w/ steel shaft ; 52* Slazenger...

I am setting my DVR up to record it so I can watch it after the Yankee game and to skip all the commercials.

DVR is awesome isn't it? I DVR things just so I can fast forward through the commercials...... oh by the way, the Yankees game is over, it's what 7-2 Yanks right now.

Doesn't look that interesting(to me at least). I'd rather watch The Big Break.
In the Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-5
3 Wood: Ping G10
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue TP(3)
Irons: Mizuno MX25(3-PW)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled 54 and 60Putter: Odyssey Black Series #1

Well, Ashley and Ashleigh are interesting, and not because of their game (nice splash, Ashley; or was that Ashleigh?).

The Amazing-Race-for-golf concept is cool, though I do hope they show more golf, less race.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

So far I think I like it. There is still about 5 minutes left and I only know who finished first and second so far, but the format looks like it could get interesting

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

From what I saw, that Raul dude's swing looks horrendous. It made me cringe. The ashley's are looking good =]

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

so who else dislikes jay and peach?

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I don't mind them, yet. I like the brother and sister team. Although I suspect the blondes are going to wear on my nerves, I'll enjoy watching them nonetheless.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

From what I saw, that Raul dude's swing looks horrendous. It made me cringe. =]

Yeah I just watched it and his swing was indeed horrendous. If this show really tests golf skills I would not put money on that group because of that ugly swing.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

From what I saw, that Raul dude's swing looks horrendous. It made me cringe. The ashley's are looking good =]

I thought I heard somewhere that Jameica was a Duramed player and Raul was her Caddy... not sure though. Anyway... he looked like a crazy painter whipping a brush at a canvas.

Jay seems like a know-it-all.

The NC guys seem like they will be entertaining.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!