IGNORED

Who's your favorite golfer?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tom Watson

back in the day favorites: Seve Ballesteros, Tom Kite, Ben Crenshaw and Andy North

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos your favorite golfer? could it be one of the major winners of this year?

NONE OF THE ABOVE. My choices are Paula, Natalie, Laura Diaz, Erica Blasberg, Suzann Pettersen, Helen Alfredsson, Cristie Kerr, etc. I would rather watch the gals with beautiful swings than guys. But that is my own "view", so to speak. I let my wife watch the guys on the other TV.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

NONE OF THE ABOVE. My choices are Paula, Natalie, Laura Diaz, Erica Blasberg, Suzann Pettersen, Helen Alfredsson, Cristie Kerr, etc. I would rather watch the gals with beautiful swings than guys. But that is my own "view", so to speak. I let my wife watch the guys on the other TV.

So, really, using that rationale, you prefer to LPGA over the PGA?

TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

• 3 weeks later...
Easily Tiger Woods. He's basically the one that got me interested in golf, pretty much his whole career starting with that 97 Masters W. But the tipping point that led me to start actively playing was the U.S. Open last year. Final round, 18th hole...Tee shot in the rough and NBC cuts to commercial.

I'm about to flip the channel when that Tiger Woods Never commercial comes on and Earl says "Tiger, and I promise you that you'll never meet another person as mentally tough as you in your entire life. And he hasn't and he never will." And then Tiger goes on and nails that Putt, surreal.

Tiger Woods: Cool, classy, and way to good for anyone else.

Paddy: He's one of the only happy people on Tour.

AK: Much to cool for the golfing community. We're going to have to donate him to tennis or something in a few years.

1. AK
2. Tiger
3. Villegas
4. Rory
5. Paddy

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

PGA
- Tiger Woods
- Phil Mickelson
- Camilo Villegas
- Rory McIroy
- Adam Scott

LPGA
- Lorena Ochoa
- Paula Cremer
- Erica Blasberg
- Suzann Petersen

Greetings! xD

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Kenny Perry is a gentleman and great for golf! I wish him all the best!

"If losing the Masters is the worst thing that happens to me in my life, I've live a good life!" Kenny Perry 2009

http://thesandtrap.com/profiles/kenny_perry

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I've become a big fan or Rory McIlroy lately. Seems like a fun kid and he's really damn good. I was looking at his website today though, and somebody really needs to proofread his blog postings for him, its riddled with bad grammar and disconnected thoughts.

I'm terrible, but i have fun.

In the Bag:
Taylormade r580XD 10.5° Reg flex
3 + 5 wood - Dunlop graphite shaft parts from a set3-pw - Dunlop set that looks sorta like ping I3's (i'm sorely in need of an upgrade.)LW/SW/GW - Adams black 52, 56, 60 degree wedges.Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 34"Bac...

I've become a big fan or Rory McIlroy lately. Seems like a fun kid and he's really damn good. I was looking at his website today though, and somebody really needs to proofread his blog postings for him, its riddled with bad grammar and disconnected thoughts.

are you sure? you do know hes from a different country.....

Tiger Woods - The Best
Phil Mickelson - Short Game King
Danny Lee - From NZ

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

1. Fred Couples
2. Matt Kucher
3. Thongchai Jaidee

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!