• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

I need to do an updated witb. Anyone else? This is a great thread I hope more pics start coming.

i will post some soon...i have changes coming lol

Nice. Can't wait to check them out. To everyone else even if you got a new head cover or grips throw them up here. I personally think certain grips look better on a club than when you see them in the shop.

Here my first WITB

bag view

Driver

Rescues/Hyrids :cleve: Mashie M2 and M3 - Hiyazaki 59R shafts

Irons/dog (5-pw) :cleve: CG16 Tour - Dynamic Golf True Temper Regular Shafts

Close up of iron heads (ignore the mud played today)

:odyssey: White Hot #6 Putter

:cleve: Forged 588 54° Copper, :cleve: RTX 558 53º(used as sand wedge) Donnay 60º Copper wedge that i wont get rid of, was given to me when i started 8 months ago and remains my favourite, cheapest club.

• Like 1

It's about time I updated my WITB for 2014.

Driver - Ping G25 10.5*

Hybrids - TM Stage 2 16.5* tuned to 15*

TM RBZ 18.5* With ProjectX shaft

Irons - Nike Machspeed 3H-PW (minus 5 iron)

Wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* Cleveland CG16's (Swap the 50* with a 62* depending on course)

Putter - Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS

Little couple of updates since my last WITB. Decided that the MP-59's, despite feeling amazing on good shots were far too punishing for my game so swapped them for JPX 825 Pro's. Also swapped the putter out for a Mizuno MP A305 which I absolutely adore!

Little couple of updates since my last WITB. Decided that the MP-59's, despite feeling amazing on good shots were far too punishing for my game so swapped them for JPX 825 Pro's. Also swapped the putter out for a Mizuno MP A305 which I absolutely adore!

So jealous! fully planned to post in this thread today with my new MP 54's. Oops, they sent me the wrong sticks, will have to wait a bit

here they are boys.(these are currently in my sig) please note:

1) i have 714 MB's (7-PW) coming

2) i have a 50* TVD M grind vokey coming

3) i have 2 KBS Tour Hi-Rev X shafts coming

4) i have my 2014 Titleist staff bag coming for the 55/60* vokeys

Woods:

Irons:

Wedges:

Putter:

• Like 1