IGNORED

How many times will Paula (the Pink Panther) win this year?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My fearless forecast is 4 times, including one Major (which will be her first). The Major that I would like to see her win is the Women's United States Open.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Im gonna say 1. IMO, Creamer hasnt learned how to control her emotions when things dont go her way.
I think she will contend in at least 6 tournaments, but as soon as something doesnt go her way she will go into temper tantrum/pout mode and that will be the end of it.
IMO, the Koreans will dominate the LPGA again this year.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Im gonna say 1. IMO, Creamer hasnt learned how to control her emotions when things dont go her way.

I hope that Paula has learned her lesson. It is great that she is an intense competitor but we all know that intensity has to be controlled and channeled. As for the Koreans, you are probably right. How many of them are on the LPGA Tour now---45?

I say two.

Her game is starting to grow on me though.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I hope she wins multiple times but I'm gonna say just one. Just looks like more and more good Asian players coming on board which spreads the wealth. I don't see a dominate player this year. Ocha may win 3-4, but thats about it.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I would like to see her win a few and a major, but as many of you have pointed out, the Koreans will be a force. I would like to see all the young American players hold their own this year...
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I would like to see her win a few and a major, but as many of you have pointed out, the Koreans will be a force. I would like to see all the young American players hold their own this year...

Cristie Kerr has the game to do it, but do not forget the old gals, like Juli Inkster.

I say she will win 12 times this year so that she can take next year off to become my bride!!! We can take a honeymoon all over the world.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

I say she will win 12 times this year so that she can take next year off to become my bride!!! We can take a honeymoon all over the world.

You lucky guy, you. She is a beauty, and I have met her a couple of times, and she is as good-looking in person as she is on TV or in the magazines.

My fearless forecast is 4 times, including one Major (which will be her first). The Major that I would like to see her win is the Women's United States Open.

I'll go with two times. The LPGA talent is very spread out. It will be very tough to win multiple times by anybody except Ochoa.

I forgot to mention two other American women---Natalie and Laura Diaz. Now that her son, Cooper, is older and healthy, Laura can concentrate more on golf and practice more. She had a couple of good tournaments last year,so she is due to win again (she does have two victories so far in her career--the Corning Classic and the Welch's Circle K, both in 2002).

You lucky guy, you. She is a beauty, and I have met her a couple of times, and she is as good-looking in person as she is on TV or in the magazines.

She is only my bride in my fantasy. In reality she is the woman I most desire to make my ex-wife.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

I am going to say 3 times. 1 being a major...I think she has the talent to win on that tour.

I would also agree with controlling her emotions. I watched her play at the Canadian Woman's Open last year and she had stumbled coming in and on 18 she had a snit on her face and sulking...I still think she looked hot however.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I am going to say 3 times. 1 being a major...I think she has the talent to win on that tour.

You are right. When she is playing well, as she was at the Wegman's in 2007 when I saw her, with Natalie in the group right behind, she was beaming. She gave out autographs to everyone. The same was true in the practice round at the Women's Open at the Newport, R. I., Country Club. She posed for pictures and was very friendly. When things are not going well, she can pout!

Cristie Kerr has the game to do it, but do not forget the old gals, like Juli Inkster.

The older women I'm not as "worried" about... we know a lot of them have game and some grit, I just don't want to see the younger ones wilt under pressure as it seems like the Korean women handle pressure a touch better than the US girls. Don't get me wrong... I don't dislike the Korean girls or anything, I just want some of the American girls (especially the good looking ones) to step up their game... it would be good for the tour.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Don't get me wrong... I don't dislike the Korean girls or anything, I just want some of the American girls (especially the good looking ones) to step up their game... it would be good for the tour.

Same here. I dont dislike the Koreans, I just want to see the Americans do better.

Plain and simple though, the Koreans simply work harder on their game and it shows. Now that Ai Mitazato is playing in the LPGA, it got even more difficult for the likes of Creamer and Gulbis to win on a regular basis.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Same here. I dont dislike the Koreans, I just want to see the Americans do better.

You are right, and here are two comments related to what you wrote:

1. When Se Ri Pak came to the US, I remarked how she had such strong legs. Then I read how her strict Dad had made her run up and down the many flights of stairs at the apartment building where they lived to strengthen her legs for golf. He had determined that golf was the way for her to go, and prepared her for a professional career. He saw the potential for her to make "big bucks". The golf academies in Korea take the training of their students very seriously and know that a lot of money is at stake. 2. Some of our young stars, like Cristie, Paula, Natalie, and Laura Diaz are good looking and are offered huge endorsement contracts for make-up, clothing, sunglasses (Paula has designed her own), etc. There are only 24 hours in a day, and if time is spent on photo shoots (remember Natalie's calendars?) and other commitments, it leaves less time for practice. It is a tough balancing act, and let us face it---what good looking girl would not like to be on the covers of magazines, have her own reality show (eg. Natalie's on The Golf Channel), and do modeling? It takes discipline on their part to make sure the outside interests do not take precedence over "getting the job done" on the practice range and practice putting green. Golf is like other professions---you get out of it what you put into it.

I think Paula will win four times with one being a major. Her getting upset when things are not going well to me are a positive. It's not like Tiger is joyful when shots don't come off as planned so a little fire is not a bad thing. I am always fascunated when Natalie's name is brought up in the same sentence with Paula, Kerr, Diaz, ect. What has this girl done that makes people think she is that good? She looks great but come on. Until she starts winning on a regular basis and gets somewhere near the top ten in the world rankings can we stop heaping the unwarrented praise on her.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Note: This thread is 5550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!