IGNORED

powerbilt air force one drivers

Note: This thread is 5383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
psst! The USGA hasn't used COR guidelines for years now.......

Huh? That's still a rule. 0.83. And just within the past few years the rest of the world had to go to 0.83 (down from 0.86 I think).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Next time Fuzzy will say POWWWW when he hits the air force one, that will get him an extra 50 yards. Maybe they'll throw in an 86 degree lob wedge too. I just cant take any of those infomercials seriously except maybe the Bobby Jones clubs as I think they really are good clubs and I've seen them in a local golf store, just really expensive.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

psst! The USGA hasn't used COR guidelines for years now.......

First off, yes they do, it's in the rules

This is one of the GREATEST examples of advertising fooling a gullible public.

Second, your chemistry lesson is a bit off. The club heads have pressurized nitrogen which could make a difference with a thinface.

I have tried these clubs and they might seem good on paper, but it doesn't make much of a difference. If it did itwould be illegal. It's nothing like the Hammer! Powwwwwwwww!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

First off, yes they do, it's in the rules

Look up rules more recent than 2003 cowboy...and at the same time look up pendulum testing...

Second, your chemistry lesson is a bit off. The club heads have pressurized nitrogen which could make a difference with a thinface. I have tried these clubs and they might seem good on paper, but it doesn't make much of a difference. If it did itwould be illegal. It's nothing like the Hammer! Powwwwwwwww!

Okay, I was rounding the numbers...Nitrogen accounts for 78.08% of the air we breath.....

The heads are NOT pressurized...I have worked with many of them, re shafting and removing particulate in them...and I can assure you they are not pressurized. Like all heads we receive, they have been measured, tested for everything from face and body material to MOI...and there is nothing unique about these heads....except..... .... the price tag. Wanna go another round?

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

• Administrator
Look up rules more recent than 2003 cowboy...and at the same time look up pendulum testing...

Why are you arguing? Drivers can't have a CoR of more than 0.830. That's still a rule.

Here's a list of non-conforming drivers , many of which are listed as non-conforming because their CoR is too high (a lot of the Japanese ones, for example). As for the other claims, look here: https://www.powerbilt.com/cart/index.php/driver.html

Source: URL linked above Powered by pressurized nitrogen, the new Air Force One Driver from PowerBilt is guaranteed to add 10-to-20 yards to your drive regardless of your swing speed. And, the new Air Force One gives you Maximum C.O.R., Maximum C.T., Maximum Trampoline Effect, and Maximum Smash Factor.

"Pressurized" is cited, as is "maximum COR."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Dude, are you TRULY this stupid??? LOL

I specifically posted what the USGA uses to rate clubs since 2003...after COR was deemed obsolete....if you had HALF a freakin mind, you'd actually look it up and SEE that the COR gauge was eliminated since 2003...but all clubs judged on it (by that time are still maintaining their conformance standards).

I realize that you do not like to be corrected in public and will delete this post because you are a self centered coward and afraid to be corrected...

So be it..

Some people will see this..and I have copied the thread to post in other forums so EVERYONE can see the justice that prevails...one of honesty trying to help others...or the one of yours.

We are registered with the USGA...we are class "A" PCS clubfitters...we won best Club maker of the year a few years ago from Golfsmith...we have submitted 7 heads in the last 3 years for approval to the USGA (one loft of a specific model failed)...if ya don't believe me, call Carlton at the USGA

But I know ya won't...you're gonna delete this thread because you are a coward.

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

• Administrator
Dude, are you TRULY this stupid??? LOL

Must be. I believe what's written until given proof otherwise. You've yet to provide any such proof.

I specifically posted what the USGA uses to rate clubs since 2003...after COR was deemed obsolete....if you had HALF a freakin mind, you'd actually look it up and SEE that the COR gauge was eliminated since 2003...but all clubs judged on it (by that time are still maintaining their conformance standards).

No you didn't. You repeatedly told people to "look it up," but you provided nothing specific beyond "I say so."

I realize that you do not like to be corrected in public and will delete this post because you are a self centered coward and afraid to be corrected...

You realize wrong.

But I know ya won't...

Shows how much you know.

Now, it's clear you have some sort of grudge or attitude issues with me, but all I've said in this thread is to cite existing rules and to quote text from the manufacturer's website. You've repeatedly said "nuh-uh" and spewed name-calling. If you'd like to educate people, do so. If you're just here to act the way you've been acting, we don't tolerate it.

Note: This thread is 5383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!