IGNORED

ProTracker & Swing Vision

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All: I have to give CbS two thumbs up.....Pro Tracker & Swing Vision are top notch especially when you watch it on hi-def on a big screen.

Do they show it every week? I don't watch every week...but this is the first week I remember seeing it.

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

I just wish they'd use both more. But I do love those features, especially pro tracker.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

I wish they would also use the tracman or whatever the golf channel uses when they show you the Swing speed, club head speed, etc. It's interesting to see the variance with the different pros. I am sure the protracker must have that option if it can track the ball path.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

If you wanna watch more shots just go to Youtube - btw. its called "ProTracer" and i agree, awesome technology for making the ball flight visible for television.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

I just wish they'd use both more. But I do love those features, especially pro tracker.

Agree! I love the Protracer cam, it's impressive when they use it for the guys that have cool ball trajectories.

Greetings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

I agree, its pretty cool technology. I personally like the swing vision the best because it shows the slight little moves in a player's swing that you cant see when they show it at normal speed.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I love both of them. ProTracker is great for seeing how the players draw or fade the ball, or how they mishit and how the ball reacts. Like yesterday on some hole when Romer and Couples hit it left and right.

Swing Vision is even better, I've found it very helpful to watch a swing in slow motion. You can't try to mimic every swing you see of course, but the general idea of how things should look is very helpful.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!