IGNORED

Best looking set of irons

Note: This thread is 4375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. TaylorMade TP MB
1a. Mizuno MP-68

2. Mizuno MP-57
3. Nike Victory Red Blades

In My University of Kentucky Bag:

R9 460
R9 T3
TP Rescue 17, 21 degree R7 TP 3-PW W/ Project X 6.0 Rac Z TP Wedges 50, 54, 58 Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet TP Black Pro V1

The best looking irons are the ones that help you score the lowest and hit it solidly...

Well said.....but if I am voting I would have to say the Mizuno MP 37's or Nakashima NP 1

If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

I'm partial to my Scratch SB-1's

Although I've always liked the Titleist 681's as well.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

i have been playing ping beryllium isi irons for the last 12 years, but just recently bought a set of mizuno mp 60's cause they feel and look so dang good. ive only got one round in with them, but i was sticking balls on greens left and right, and i got so much more feel out of the mizuno's compared to the ping isi's. i still love my isi's but im gonna see what happens this summer with these mp 60's... i may never go back to the ole pings... ha

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)
Eye 2 Sand Wedge Scotty Cameron Fast Back Putter Pro V1 & Pro V1x Balls ICON Shoes Gloves

Just for best looking,

TaylorMade TP MB
Mizuno MP-57

Driver: Big Bertha 460, (9° Steel) | Wood: X Fairway 3W (15° Steel) | Hybrid: X 3H (21° Steel) |
Irons: 4-PW, MP-52 (TT DG S300) | Wedges: X-Forged Chrome 52°/13, 56°/15, 60°/10 (TT DG S300) |
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser

I'm partial to my Scratch SB-1's

Extra marks for posting a picture of your own irons!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Extra marks for posting a picture of your own irons!!

In my opinion, this thread should be FULL of pics... It's a shame that it's not.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Mizuno Mp57 or Mizuno MP32

Win, Place and Show:

I play the MP57's and cannot put into words how great they are...forgiving enough, workable and the feel is like sex when you hit it pure

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Mizuno seems to DOMINATE this thread. They just seem very plain to me, though I can't deny they really shine. Perhaps that is the attraction for so many. I already posted on this thread that I love the look of all Pings and the dull finish they have. Someone might need to restart this thread "Best looking set of irons not make by Mizuno"

Driver: 600t 10.5*
3Wood: TBD
Irons: 1 Iron Golf 3i-PW
Putter: O-Blade
Hobby: I enjoy collecting samples of vintage Ping

I love the classic's. The old TP9 and MP14 are like works of art. So are the hogan apex blades. I currently game both Titleist 962b and orignal Taylor made burner tour irons. Both are some of the nicest looking semi cavity irons Ive ever seen.

Grom
905T with Graffloy blue
200 Series 15 degree Wood
Original (1998) Tour Burner 2-PW
52, 56, 60 (in variace combo's depending on 2 iron) White Hot Centre Shaft

I love the look of the new Titleist CB and MB irons. The new Mizuno MP-68 look sweet as well.

When my swing is off a trip to the range with my dad's Ping Eye 2's always makes me feel better and gets me back into a groove.

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Note: This thread is 4375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!