IGNORED

Jack vs. Tiger: Who's the Greatest Golfer?

sungho_kr

Greatest Golfer (GOAT)  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger or Jack: Who's the greatest golfer?

• Tiger Woods is the man
    • Jack Nicklaus is my favorite

Tiger has dominated the no1 more than Jack ever did...now he just has to win a couple more majors to be the undisputed GOAT. Pretty good chance of him doing that!

Rotate those hips, baby!

In my bag:
Driver
r7 Superquad REAX srHybrid Sumo SQ #2 18 DG TT S300 Irons TAB III 5-PW N.S.PRO 850GH rWedges RAC TP Black 52 TourStage X-Blade CB SWPutters:Competitive Edge chipper/putterYamada SC-302BallWhatever`s in the bag!

tiger- mainly becaseu of his ****ing arms...bonerific!

i'm a legs man myself, jack had tree trunks for legs so i'm gonna go with jack

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I think Tiger is the greatest of this generation. To say that he is the greatest golfer ever, to me, is insulting to previous generations. I think Jack also had that "intangible" that Tiger currently possesses. Many golfers' games fell apart when the Golden Bear was on the attack.

Driver: WRX G5 9* Fujikura Speeder 757
3-wood: G2 WRX 14*
Hybrid: G5 19*
Hibore Hybrid 3i 22*
Irons: G5 4-PW Wedges: Tour-W Black Nickel 52/12 & 58/08Putter: Milled NC #5Bag: Bagboy RevolverBall: ProV1XShoes: Adidas Tour 360 II

You CAN NOT accurately determine this when Tiger Woods is halfway through his career and Jack is done. Sure Tiger has more majors at this age, but look at Jack's second place major finishes at age 32, it might change your mind compared to Tiger's.

Very difficult to say which is better.

Jack, for the LARGE portion of his illustrious career, didn't play with the equipment that we have today. Especially today, you see ALL the pros using the latest, ingeniously designed driver with the lightest strongest shafts, etc.

Tiger is THE MOST DOMINATING FORCE IN SPORTS. NO one dominates like he does. I don't think there will ever be another golfer with Tiger's ability to take over.

Even today, he held on and ended up with a 2nd place considering the conditions and the fact that there were only 2 or 3 players that actually shot in the red today.

I personally like Tiger better than I do Jack, but when I was 13 learning the game, I thought Jack was God, so you know, who knows!?!????!!

In the end, Tiger will have close to 30 majors under his belt with chances for more I'm sure, and he will have well over 100 tour victories. Who will ever surpass that?