IGNORED

Tigers Thursday Shirt Was Ugly

buckman821
Note: This thread is 5516 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you want to play like a champion you have to dress like a champion. Tiger normally has no problem with this. I think he is generally one of the best dressed on tour. However, today that shirt was just hideous. Call me crazy but I think his play down the stretch reflected it.

HAHAAHA, I was kind of thinking that too! It was a nice shirt up to the unorthodox blue coming out. It looked kinda ninja, but kinda weird. Better than a lot of people though!

Zach Johnson in 40 years.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

^^^ haha. nice reference. I appreciate a little color in the wardrobe though. I though the red pants were pretty nice. I'm surprised we didn't get any masters green though.

HAHA NorCal that's funny stuff!

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

I thought he was looking very good out there. Always dress nice.

How can you call a shirt like that hideous? It's a plain black shirt with white stripes and a polo underneath. He could maybe drop the polo, but the shirt was classy.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Having lived through the 1970s, this wouldn't come close to making the ugly shirt cut.

That is hilarious......Doug Sanders comes to mind....

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I liked Tiger's shirt personally. What makes me cringe is people wearing white belts with black pants and shirts, aka Phil. Maybe if one or the other wasn't black, it could blend better.

My bag:

Bag: TaylorMade

Driver: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S)

3W: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S),

Hy: 3 (18*) Rescue, Irons: 4-9, PW, AW TM Burner 2.0, Wedges: Rumar 56 and 60 degree, Putter: TM Ghost Blade

Ball: TM RBZ

Shoes: FootJoy DryJoys

Wrong. It's a polo shirt with the stripes that turn into one big blue stripe at the end of the sleeves.

I can't believe I am responding to this thread.

Actualy, it's just one shirt. You're not the only one that made that mistake though.

My bag:

Bag: TaylorMade

Driver: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S)

3W: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S),

Hy: 3 (18*) Rescue, Irons: 4-9, PW, AW TM Burner 2.0, Wedges: Rumar 56 and 60 degree, Putter: TM Ghost Blade

Ball: TM RBZ

Shoes: FootJoy DryJoys

Did I join a golf site or a fashion site? Never knew there were so many fashion police out there.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

I thought it was one shirt, but someone else wrote it was one underneath.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Did anyone watch the actual golf... Larry Mize, Chad Cambell, Greg Norman, or Jim Furyk... or was everyone to busy making notes on what everyone was wearing. Maybe they should cancel the Par 3 contest in favor of a fashion show for you guys (girls).

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Did anyone watch the actual golf... Larry Mize, Chad Cambell, Greg Norman, or Jim Furyk... or was everyone to busy making notes on what everyone was wearing. Maybe they should cancel the Par 3 contest in favor of a fashion show for you guys (girls).

Haha. Lighten up. It's just a little fun.

U Mad BRAH?

Chad was the only I saw due to bad TV coverage.

WTF?! There were people golfing yesterday?! I just saw someone with red pants and someone with a black shirt with blue sleeves.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

yeah i must agree, that shirt he was wearing yesterday was pretty brutal, lol. Unless those blue cuffs were some kind of anti friction fabric i dont see the the reason to do that to a perfectly good shirt.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5516 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!