IGNORED

Official Big Break III "Ladies" Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I haven't been following BBIII, but did watch last night's. Contrary to my first impressions of Liz, she seems to be able to pull off shots quite well.

Yeah, and I've given up trying to figure out anything from TGC's lame promo commercials.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed Jan got the boot last night, I still have my other pick valeria in there, but I think smart money is on Cindy.

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

I've got to stop watching this show. I can feel my blood pressure rise when I hear those females whine and boast.

Did anyone catch Pamelas lastest medical problem last night? "My back was hurting"... booo hooo. Want some cheese to go with that whine? Whatch ya gonna do when you're playing every week for the big bucks Pam?

Speaking of Pamela... I too am pissed Jan got knocked offf the show last night. Pamela has been playing for three years, no college, no mini tour, no real competetive pressure. Anyone can win a Club Championship. What a waste of a LPGA tournament exemption if Pamela wins.

At this point all of the contestants are getting really annoying. I wish Danielle would stop with her I wish people would love me for my game and not my body monologues. How long before Hugh Hefner or Larry Flint catch wind of her and start a calling. Maybe she should do a calender like Natalie Gublis.

Be sure to tune in next week for the cat fight b/t Danielle and Pamela (great that would be one more alliment for her to complain about).

• Administrator

Pamela whines a little, but she seems to be one of the most level-headed at the same time. She's gone farther than she should have already. Valeria is pretty level-headed, as was Jan. Danielle is not. Cindy is old but plodding along. Who knows... None of the gals have the game to play on the LPGA Tour or they'd have done well on the Futures Tour. Instead, they miss cuts.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Pamela whines a little, but she seems to be one of the most level-headed at the same time. She's gone farther than she should have already. Valeria is pretty level-headed, as was Jan. Danielle is not. Cindy is old but plodding along. Who knows... None of the gals have the game to play on the LPGA Tour or they'd have done well on the Futures Tour. Instead, they miss cuts.

I agree, I think Pam is way over her head.

• Administrator
Indeed she is. 3_digit, btw, your email bounced. May want to correct that...

Welcome to the forum.

• Administrator

She's full of shit if she thinks that what she said was "taken the wrong way." She said what she meant and she meant what she said. What a Bitch, boys.

"They don't understand competitive golf?" Uh huh. Which is why she was shaking just as much. Cut the crap, babe. Pam's beaten Danielle several times. Several times. Of course, Pam's shank tonight didn't help her case.

The old lady continues to impress with her short game. Next week it looks like Danielle gets herself into another sticky spot. I hope she goes, finally. A Liz/Pam final match may be in the works if there are any lengthy elimination challenges, otherwise Cindy might just keep winning.

I may have been wrong. Danielle could very well be the Donny of BB3. I she is so good why haven’t we seen it yet. I don’t think she has won challenge yet. I may be wrong but it seems that she always finishes in the middle or at the bottom of every event. She is definitely playing up to her ego. She shoots more shit than a fully automatic DOO-DOO gun. I am tired of her excuses. The good thing a bout golf is that there are very few excuses. It’s not “I played bad because I couldn’t get my mind off my dead dog.” It’s “I played poorly because I don’t know how to focus.” (I think some PGA pros could get something out of that as well). Hey Danielle; excuses are like butholes, almost everybody has one and almost everybody’s stinks.

I will defend her comments though. She had a valid point, but on the other hand, the weaker player is going to be weeded out eventually anyway. Maybe before or after the all mighty Danielle. If she was able to articulate her thoughts she would have said, “I am not saying you are the weaker player, I am saying Cindy perceives me as more of a threat to her than you.” Now if I was Cindy I would have given Liz the final K and let Danielle sweat it out on the next shot. I liked how Pam turned the tables and got into Danille’s head. I don’t know if it was on purpose (probably not) or what but it definitely rattled Danielle. Do you think Danielle went over and cried “boo hoo I am the prettiest girl here, why don’t they like me and just let me win? boo hoo”

I was sorry to see Valeria go last night. She was the least annoying of all of them. I don’t know if it was her personality or that she kept her mouth shut and focused on the task at hand rather than raising her own flag.

I still say Pam is playing over her head but I would like to see Danielle go next week. I am so tired of hearing “she doesn’t understand competitive golf” or “the best part of my game is…” For the good of the game I hope she goes next week

She shoots more shit than a fully automatic DOO-DOO gun.

That's funny!

Anyway, as you all have stated, that Danielle most certainly is annoying. And to think, the majority of you were so mezmorized by her... skill... in the beginning of the show.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I was sorry to see Valeria go last night. She was the least annoying of all of them. I don’t know if it was her personality or that she kept her mouth shut and focused on the task at hand rather than raising her own flag.

I agree 100%. I was rooting for her to win it all simply because she was tolerable. All the others (with the exception of Cindy, perhaps) are whiney and annoying. With each episode, Pam gets worse, Danielle gets more egotistical, Liz gets more hoarse, and Cindy keeps plodding along. Cindy seems to be the favorite now, but I just can't see her going all the way when she only hits it 200 or 210 off the tee. Surely thats gonna cost her eventually.
In the bag:

Callaway Big Bertha 454 9* w/ Aldila NV 65-S shaft
Callaway Big Bertha 3-Wood
Titleist DCI 981 irons Cleveland 588 60* and 64* wedgesOdyssey White Hot #5 center shafted putterBridgestone B330/Callaway HX Tour balls

Well, I figured I would halfway get into this conversation. I didn't watch at first, but I have watched the last 2 weeks, and my wife and I both enjoy it. I thought there was definitely more drama this week than any Big Break episode I have seen to this point (both men and women).

For some reason, I like Danielle the best. I know everyone else hates her, but I just think she is solid. She may not be worth a damn, but I guess her mind keeps making her think that way. That is half the battle. But I do agree with Erik, she was just as nervous as anyone else, and I'm sure everyone could definitely see it on her face as she faced a couple of those short putts.

The other one I like is Liz. She just has a good solid attitude, and she really just goes with the flow. I thought her putting was definitely the best, and that is big when it comes down to it.

Anyway, it was fun watching and I really haven't gotten attached to any of them yet, so it didn't bother me much to see Valeria go this week. Maybe it would have if I would have been watching from the beginning.

I look forward to watching again next week for sure.

I was sorry to see Valeria go. She was cool and firey...and cute. Danielle put her foot in her mouth. Perhaps she shoots her mouth when she's nervous. Liz and Cindy I'd say are the favorites.

Is it just me or does Liz do wierd stuff with her eyes? They look like they sometimes are going to pop out of her head.

• Administrator
Is it just me or does Liz do wierd stuff with her eyes? They look like they sometimes are going to pop out of her head.

My fiancee and I make fun of her all the time. At the end of every sentence she raises her eyebrows way up and her eyes look like you say!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
So last week, no show, and this week, a recap. Bah.

What a crock. They play this thing up and then it's just a rehash of old footage we've already seen.

They really are milking these ladies...... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

So last week, no show, and this week, a recap. Bah.

I hate recap shows. They built up the show for the last two weeks with teasers saying we can't tell you who wins, then they waste an hour showing me everything I have already seen. The only cool thing was the footage of the casting interviews.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 6849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!