IGNORED

Gulf Shores, AL

Note: This thread is 5406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can anybody give me any advice on where to play in Gulf Shores, Alabama? I'm headed down that way tomorrow and am looking for a few places to go play.

I know absolutely nothing other than what a friend just told me about Kiva and Peninsula. Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

Man, I wish you had asked this earlier, I have quite a few friends that have played a few places in Gulf Shores. I could have given them a shout to see which ones they preferred. Where in MS are you?

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

I'm from North Mississippi up near Tupelo. I actually go to Mississippi State. What part of Louisiana are you from?

I can check the forum at any time, so if you hear anything from your friends, let me know. Thanks

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

I'm from North Mississippi up near Tupelo. I actually go to Mississippi State. What part of Louisiana are you from?

Lakewood in Point Clear is on the RTJ trail. Check out the website.

www.rtjgolf.com

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

All depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a really nice, challenging golf course Kiva or Point Clear are excellent choices. If you just want to play a golf and not break the bank Gulf State Park if fair but play is kind of slow. The Wharf was nice last time I was there. Lee Trevino's son has a school and par 3 course called the Orange Beach Golf Center, I believe it is still there although it has been years since I have gone there. And for 20 bucks you can have your choice of goat tracks like Gulf Links which is where I usually take my 12 year old son to beat it around.

http://www.gulfshores.com/golf/

I live in Slidell, but I'm from Bay St. Louis. I lived in Biloxi for a while too. I actually almost went to State, but ended up going to Southern Miss. If you're ever down near the Coast and you're looking for someone to play a round with, definitely PM me, I'm always up for it!

I've taken a ton of trips to Gulf Shores, but never for golf, unfortunately. I'll definitely give my friends a shout and let you know what they say.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

I live in Slidell, but I'm from Bay St. Louis. I lived in Biloxi for a while too. I actually almost went to State, but ended up going to Southern Miss. If you're ever down near the Coast and you're looking for someone to play a round with, definitely PM me, I'm always up for it!

Thanks a ton. Always nice to meet a fellow Mississippian on here! I might even wind up down that way next year. I'll be graduating in my, so who knows where I'll end up with the way things are now a days.

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood

Lost Key over in Perdido is a nice course.

In the Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

L4V 9* Fujikura Rombax Z 6Z08
S9-1 Pro 15* Matrix OZIK X-Con
Baffler Pro 21* Golfsmith P2 irons - 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 CG14 Chrome Wedges Dynamic Gold X100 52* 56* 60* Rossa Monza SpiderBall - TP Red

Can anybody give me any advice on where to play in Gulf Shores, Alabama? I'm headed down that way tomorrow and am looking for a few places to go play.

pchaney, checkin see where you played. I'm going down in few weeks with family and gonna try and sneak away for a round

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

• 3 weeks later...
Hey All,

I am going down to Gulf Shores on Sunday and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons, discounts and/or free rounds of golf for when I go down there. I am going down with my Father-in-law and we are trying to save some cash this year. Any help would be really helpful and I would really appreciate it. my email is cheak@us.ibm.com . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Any RTJ courses would be well worth it.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!