Sign in to follow this  
aca247

how much do you pay for a bucket of balls at the driving range

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

85 posts / 69247 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

how much do you pay for a bucket of balls at the driving range

10 cents a ball, but usually the larger the quantities you get a bigger break. At a driving range near my house you can get $20 worth of balls (a card for the machine) for like $18.

some courses also have memberships (like i have, $44 a month for unlimited balls) where you can get deals on balls and stuff

About $3.50 for a bucket of 50 balls. At my home course the pro will just give you a small bucket for free but the range is really small (about a fairway's width and only 200 or so yards long) and you have to pick up the balls yourself and bring them back.

either $2 or $3 for a bucket of about 35 balls. Im not a member at the course and its supposed to be $3 but depending on whos working there they dont always ask and only charge me $2 sometimes because they dont ask.

I pay nothing - its included in club membership - but the going rate is $10 for a large bucket (100-120 balls)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We have a breakfast special 240 balls and free coffee and donuts for 12 bucks.You get 2 tokens so you do not have to hit all 240 at once.

I signed up for $60 a month unlimited balls, and at that same range its 8 for large, 6 for small bag. Where I take lessons, its 10 for a large bucket, 8 for medium, 6 for small.

Rather expensive I think. However the 60 for one month is a great deal provided you get a lot of practice.

$5 for an average bucket (40-50 balls) at the local munis. The independent places you can get a large bucket (70-80 balls) for $7. Much better deal, but the ranges are not as good.

From $3.1 down to $2.3 for a bucket of 30 balls, depending on how many you buy.

$10 CDN, but unsure how many balls in a large bucket...maybe 70-80 or so?
pretty standard accross the city for that price

$200 for a year at our club. Takes me about a month to get my "moneys worth"

I always thought it should be included in our monthly dues, but lots of members don't use the range. At the range close to work it is about $.10 a ball depending on how many you buy at a time.

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!