IGNORED

Unwanted Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is there anywhere that buys back, or trades, unused, brand new golf balls?

For example, I've been trying out several different balls lately to try to settle on one. But after trying a lot of them, I've decided that I don't care for some of them very much and do not want to use them. So I was wondering if there was anywhere that I could take them and they'd buy them back (even if for pennies on the dollar) or something like that?

Or, are they just a learning experience sitting in my house for all eternity (or at least until I decide I want to go hit them into the water somewhere)?

In my X-Series Bag:

Driver G10 10.5*
Woods V-Steel 3W, 5W
Hybrids Pinemeadow ZR1 19* 3HIrons MX-19 4-GWWedge MP-R Black Nickel 54/10Putter Rossa Sebring AGSI+

If you find some, let me know - I've got a closet full, and I've only been playing 3 years

I find giving them to friends who are starting, or who just plain aren't good, is a nice way to get rid of them. I try to give them away by types, so they can experience some consistency.

Or, if you got balls that are the wrong type for you - such as when I was trying Bridgestone's B330 - give them to a good player who can use them. I gave a leftover sleeve of B330 to a friend who hits the ball a mile, and watched him hit a personal-best 9 holes yesterday.

So, while I don't know how to sell them, I do know how to get rid of them.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe try something like Play it Again Sports?

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Try Ebay. I frequently buy balls off there. I got 8 dozen callaway warbirds for $50 shipped.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Check if there is a The Golf Ball Shop in your area.
Putter: Carbite
Wedges: Mizuno R-Series (54 & 60 degree)
Irons: Mizuno MX-900 (3-P)
Hybrid: Mizuno CLK FLI-HI (20 degree)
Woods: Mizuno MX-700 (3W & Driver)

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!