IGNORED

Cannot decide on a golf glove.

Note: This thread is 5501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've tried tons of different golf gloves, but I cannot find any that truely tick for me.

I started with ping gloves, after awhile it tore right at the bottom of the thumb.

I then tried the Footjoy Sofjoy and it was decent but didn't provide as much
grip as I prefer, moreso when it was hot outside and I sweated a ton.

Recently I had a Titliest Player's glove... it is by far my favorite glove due to that fact that it is so thin. About 2 days ago however my hands got really sweaty due to it being 95 degrees out, and the glove is more or less unusable in the current condition.

I've played with the Nike and Taylormade gloves, but wasn't a big fan of either.

What I'm looking for is a thin glove but still has grip, more so when my hands get wet from sweat... any help?

G15 10.5 Driver
G15 17 Wood
G10 24 Hybrid
G10 6-PW Irons
52, 56, 60, and 64 degree wedges Detour Newport 2 DT SoLo BallSwing Speed: 111 MPH, wish I could putt.

try playing a round of 18 holes without a glove, tell me how your hand feels after it.

its to reduce vibration and to further enhance grip

G15 10.5 Driver
G15 17 Wood
G10 24 Hybrid
G10 6-PW Irons
52, 56, 60, and 64 degree wedges Detour Newport 2 DT SoLo BallSwing Speed: 111 MPH, wish I could putt.

I really like the Footjoy Weathersof glove. I need to pick up one or two more soon.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Titeleist Perma soft... Amazing glove!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Can't go wrong with Footjoy StaSof and the Titleist Permasoft, they are the best sellers in my club pro shop.

The Footjoy Pure Touch and Titleist Players gloves are very nice but a little more expensive.

The trick is truly buying multiple gloves and rotating them periodically throughout your round to extend the life and feel. Also, I would have one specifically for the range.

try playing a round of 18 holes without a glove, tell me how your hand feels after it.

i havent used a glove since i started playing

i use Golf Pride MC ND grips they are wicked, no issue w slippage EVER it can get pretty hot and humid here and it has never been an issue i have played over 36 holes in a day w a session on the range, ZERO blisters i even have an office job guess your hands just get used to it
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

The calloway warbird glove is the most comfortable I've tried.

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

I've always loved the tm goles myself. I love that soft feel of the leather. If you haven't tried the targa tour, try it. By far my all time favorite glove.

In my White/Red/Yellow Monza Featherweight Stand Bag:
Driver: 07 Burner 9.5* stiff
3 Wood: 07 Burner 15* stiff
5 Wood: 07 Burner 18* stiff
Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

I like the FJ WeatherSoft. I don't know whether they would meet your "thin" requirement (though I don't know what you consider thin), but they are soft and durable.

And you can't beat the price. I just bought a 3 pack for $24.

In my X-Series Bag:

Driver G10 10.5*
Woods V-Steel 3W, 5W
Hybrids Pinemeadow ZR1 19* 3HIrons MX-19 4-GWWedge MP-R Black Nickel 54/10Putter Rossa Sebring AGSI+

Can't go wrong with Footjoy StaSof and the Titleist Permasoft, they are the best sellers in my club pro shop.

I like the FJ StaSof. It's a premium glove that has some life to it. Titleist gloves are too flimsy. The tip of multiple gloves is a great one. When you start sweating, change your gloves as a wet glove fatigues and stretches and wears out quicker. Buy 2-3 gloves at a time and change them frequently throughout the round. Plus, you'll have back-ups ready when it rains too.

As far as not wearing a glove. Wow, gentlemen... what do your girlfriends and wives think about that? Jus try'n to stay pretty, Happy Dragon

Driver= Titleist 909D3 9.5 deg
3 Wood= Titleist 909F3 15 deg
Hybrid= Adams Idea Pro Black 19 deg
Irons 3-P= Titleist 695 CB
Wedges= Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 54/10, 60/4Putter= Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5Ball= Titleist ProV1x, NXT Tour

Titeleist Perma soft... Amazing glove!

Agreed. Very great feeling and able to handle some humidity.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

titleist players tech...best glove ive played.. buy em by the box. durable, comfortable, soft.

Putter first 
:titleist: newport 2 oil can
:titleist: 58* SM4
:titleist: 54* SM4
:titleist: 50* SM4
:titleist: 4-pw AP2 project X 6.0
:ping: i20 9.5 TFC Stiff

FJ Stasoft.

Their cadet size also fits my dinky little-girl fingers best.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not sure why we need gloves considering the modern grips we use.

I agree. Maybe it's habit and tradition.

My Dad uses a thin mechanics work glove. He says it's the best glove for golf he has ever used. Says it gives him plenty of feel and is more durable than a golf glove. Couldn't tell ya myself though because I don't use a glove.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

mizuno retroflex is the best glove I've found of all that are available. I typically by a dozen at a time when they go on sale.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

Note: This thread is 5501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!