IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm really disappointed Vince went home...i thought he was solid. Blake is more annoying than Andrew at this point. He needs to go now! Grow up!

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake really annoyed me when they were doing the long drive,very bad sportsman and should be no where near a professional sport.Very bad loser.
Sorry to see Vince go,he was my pick.I don't care who wins now as long as its not Blake.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Blake really annoyed me when they were doing the long drive,very bad sportsman and should be no where near a professional sport.Very bad loser.

yeah i know what you mean. When the show very first started i was rooting for blake and wanted him to win. But now i just think he has way to much of a temper and is just as if not more annoying than andrew. And i also dont really care who wins now. For some reason i got a feeling that mike perez is going to win it, idono why, just a feeling. So i guess ill root for him

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I agree with pretty much everyone. Blake is definitely the worst of the bunch based on performance, likability, and demeanor.

Andrew, while I agree he's not that bad on the show, there must be something he does behind the scenes to make the other guys not like him. It could be that he's just good. I don't know.

Now that Vince is gone, I'm solidly behind the brothers. I think Tony is the best player out of all.

Blake either needs anger management counceling or a padded cell. His temper and actions are embarrassing. I'm stunned that Vincent is off the show. I thought that is had the most talent of any of them. I gotta tell ya that I still have to go with Andrew to be right there at the end but the brothers are solid picks.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

Ok because it is clearly not an established phrase in golf. I googled simply "lip off my ball" and only came up with three results, all this thread!

The phrase as I've often heard it is "get your mouth off my ball." So I knew what he meant, but this was the first time I'd heard this variation.

Bill

sucks that vince went home... shoulda been blake the severe crybaby...

ps... i think when blake said 'get yer lip off my ball'... he was refering to erdman
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

How did Blake survive that? Now we have to listen to his profanity and crying for another episode...

I'm really sad to see Vincent go home. He's the only one on the show who I really liked and was rooting for.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

The thing that annoyed me the most is Gipper at the end saying they were out to get Andrew for taking out Vince, as if he had an option. They were incredibly clicky and immature.

meh, Andrew was directly behind Blake and speaking, I'm pretty sure he was talking to him.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I wanna see Blake break his putter from slamming it into the ground and then have to put with his driver.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

I think that on this show the best golfers are already gone and it is just a bunch of pricks on there now spoiled rich kids.Boy I hope no one ever walks up behind Blake when he hits a bad shot which is ever shot just about,he will kill them with his club

I can't believe Erdman gets by again. I'm also pretty upset that Vince is gone. He seems like a real gentleman and plays the game it should be played. Next week Blake will go up against Kevin in the elimination and Kevin will shut him down and up. Andrew likes the cameras too much, but that's OK. He's still a pretty solid golfer. Tony and Gipper haven't made too many mistakes thus far. And also lets not forget about Mikey P.

I can't believe Erdman gets by again. I'm also pretty upset that Vince is gone. He seems like a real gentleman and plays the game it should be played. Next week Blake will go up against Kevin in the elimination and Kevin will shut him down

I'm not sure which is less believable: Erdman getting by again, or the inability to hit a straight drive by the other competitors.

I'm surprised there were not more comments on how awful this episode was. Worst so far.

Like many, sorry to see Vincent go.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

Blake is a tool who should never have survived last night's show. Andrew continues to be my favorite.

I agree 100%...Andrew seems to annoy some of the other players but Blake annoys me the most with his temper tantrums and drama queen act. Blake's attitude is terrible and his golf isn't much better.

In the next episode I hope Andrew continues to agitate Blake until he completely snaps.

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Rombax 6X07
Titleist 904F Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX hybrid

MX-25 irons & MP-R wedges

Odyssey #5

Leopold GX1/Skycaddie SG5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

as an episode or performance wise?

cause the "longer than your partner" challenge was a bleeping embarassment.

Maybe everyones just massively "off" at the same time, but these kids look pretty terrible over the last 2-3 episodes

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I'm pulling for Andrew....I allways go for the underdog and I think he may be the best golfer there.

I actually have played a tournament round with Blake, on a few occasions. I've seen him get sorta kinda heated once, but that was more light frustration. To see what I'm seeing on BB is something different than the Blake I know.

As far as this week's show. Ultra shocked to see Vincent gone. I had him in the finals.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!