IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

And?

Haha, no kidding. I hate speculations.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read on msnbc that Tiger might have been impaired on the night of the crash. Not only that - the mistress count might top a dozen by the end of this week.

I keep waiting for the press conference where Tiger pulls off his face/mask and reveals that he is, in fact, Rick James.

Well it would certainly fit the current picture of a guy who needs a quick fix....

To be fair, one or two of those girls that he's been linked with could easily pass as a prostitute haha.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I'm tired of the Tiger Woods hoopla, and would just like to watch him play golf again. However, while I dislike the "fallen celebrity" obsession American media caters to, there is also something distasteful about Tiger's attitude. I think Bob Schieffer nails it:

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I'm tired of the Tiger Woods hoopla, and would just like to watch him play golf again. However, while I dislike the "fallen celebrity" obsession American media caters to, there is also something distasteful about Tiger's attitude. I think Bob Schieffer nails it:

Spot on. Jim Rome made similar comments on his radio show last week. The gist was, you can't be famous only when it suits you (like when signing endorsement contracts), and then turn it off when it doesn't (like now).

Bill

I'm more of a Phil fan actually, being a lefty.Tiger seems like an arrogant jackass at most tournaments.But that still doesn't make me want to b**ch and moan about him in internet forums like a bunch of gossiping schoolgirls.

Sounds like you're doing a lot more whining than we are discussing Tiger. That was a great observation that this is a golf forum though and I thank you for pointing that out. More specifically, though, this is in a "tour" subforum. Pro golfers make up pro tournaments. What are you so confused about? Were you running around telling everyone that they shouldn't be ragging on about John Daly every time something came up with him? I doubt it.

I would say that a good amount of the opinions in the more recent end of this thread are based off of some sort of factual information. The fact that he cheated on his wife, crashed a car, etc, is NOT in question here, and it is these base facts that a lot of the posts in here are based around. So for you to say that there is far too much speculation in here about Tiger's character is going to require some quotes on your part, as well as the facts, or lack of facts, behind those speculations. I'm sure they exist in this thread, but I would say a very small percentage of the posts in this thread can be described that way.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

Police found $235 in the car after discovering the accident!!!

Who cares? I carry that much or more all the time because I don't like plastic.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

good post. thanks for posting that

It's funny that John Daly should come up.After all he's been through, fans still flock to watch him even when he's playing poorly, as he is currently.And he still has some fairly big sponsorships.All his problems give him a 'normal guy' touch, and maybe in the very long run, the same could happen for Tiger.I mean he's popular now, but imagine how popular he'd be if he had Phil or Kenny Perry's touch with the fans.At the very least people will see him as human and not the Robo-Tiger of old from now on.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

i wonder if his sour mood on the course these past several months has anything to do with his personal life spinning out of control? hopefully, a little humility will be a good thing for him in the long run. i've always thought he could use a dose of it, thats for sure.

It's funny that John Daly should come up.After all he's been through, fans still flock to watch him even when he's playing poorly, as he is currently.And he still has some fairly big sponsorships.All his problems give him a 'normal guy' touch, and maybe in the very long run, the same could happen for Tiger.I mean he's popular now, but imagine how popular he'd be if he had Phil or Kenny Perry's touch with the fans.At the very least people will see him as human and not the Robo-Tiger of old from now on.

Funny you should say that...JD's top 10 was just on GC, now JD vs. Freddy Couples is on....GC's version of putting a band aid on the Tiger drama??? "Hey Look!!...see John Daly, we know what a wreck he is."

I agree with your post...but bottom line is that Tiger is a selfish prick. No one says how nice Tiger is, but plenty have said how nice JD is. Hope he can change his outlook or get cured from his sexual addiction.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Well, let's hope that Tiger can work the issues out with his family and learn from this mistake. I don't know how it will affect him on the golf courses next season though. He could very be too distracted by his personal issues and doesn't play as well as he did in the past. The media probably will focus a lot more on his personal life than golf and I don't think it will be a good thing for the Tour. Also, he could be a lot more friendly to the fans and try to repair his public image. Anyway, next season will be a very difficult one for Tiger.

Well, let's hope that Tiger can work the issues out with his family and learn from this mistake. I don't know how it will affect him on the golf courses next season though. He could very be too distracted by his personal issues and doesn't play as well as he did in the past. The media probably will focus a lot more on his personal life than golf and I don't think it will be a good thing for the Tour. Also, he could be a lot more friendly to the fans and try to repair his public image. Anyway, next season will be a very difficult one for Tiger.

I disagree.

The problems bothered him this year ...he damn well knew his day was coming. Now that the s--t is out of the horse, watch out. Wouldn't suprise me if he wins the Grand Slam next year. He'll be out for blood, and get it.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I disagree.

You could be right. He indeed had a great season after the major surgery. However, the problem this time is very different. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprise too if Tiger have his best season ever next year.

You could be right. He indeed had a great season after the major surgery. However, the problem this time is very different. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprise too if Tiger have his best season ever next year.

I hope Tiger changes his ways, he has a lot to offer. He has a good sense of humor, and most importantly he's a Dad. I can only come up with 2 conclusions

1 - He has a sexual addict problem 2 - He doesn't give a damn I hope it's #1, he gets help and rebounds into a better person and better father, if Elin truly knew about his antics then a feel a little less sympathy for her. It's between them and hope they can make the family work (and it surely can) even if it ends in divorce. I always thought he had a good sense of humor and was sort of grounded, I hope it wasn't just an act.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

I hope Tiger changes his ways, he has a lot to offer. He has a good sense of humor, and most importantly he's a Dad. I can only come up with 2 conclusions

i dont get the sex addict excuse. he has a hot wife whom he could have all that sex with. i think he's just a cheater

i dont get the sex addict excuse. he has a hot wife whom he could have all that sex with.

if he is an addict dont you think that the same person would get old,as someone once said no matter how beautiful someone is theres a person tired of fu**ing them.she is smokin hot but after years and years of the same thing you might want to change it up a little?

It's like driving a Ferrari. Most people dream of owning one. After you own one and have it for a bit, its just another vehicle. Now you want the Bugatti!!

But I am going to say Tiger had the Ferrari and was banging headboards with Mustangs and Camaros!!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!