IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

She probably went nuts on him and he was trying to high tail it out of there....Dukes of Hazzard style.

Nothing good happens after 11pm.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to find out just how far this neighbor's tree was from Wood's driveway. I mean, it's not like Tiger's on a quarter acre lot ... he's got the big mansion ... so it's hard for me to envision he doesn't have a decent sized space on both sides of his house. Of course, it is plausible that they have a shared driveway arrangement or the two driveways meet pretty much at a 'V' by the street.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

My dog is friends with the Woods' dogs. They're always on Twitter together. According to my dog...

She went nuts. Beat the hell out of the Escalade with a golf club. He, not thinking clearly, wrecked into the fire hydrant and tree on purpose - in effort to conceal the golf club damage.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

My dog is friends with the Woods' dogs. They're always on Twitter together. According to my dog...

I think Tiger got mad and threw his Escalade into the fire hydrant which then bounced into the tree. He was a victim of collateral damage.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Glad to hear that he seems ok. His house in Orlando looks real nice. I was just in the Bahamas and saw his mansion on Paradise Island when boating to a snorkeling spot. The man is definitely doing well for himself, ha ha

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

• Administrator
Why don't we just wait for the facts to come out?

Yes, this.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You people are funny. The TRUE facts will never come out. We are talking about Tiger Woods, not Lindsay Lohan. This will be spun into something its not and the general public will accept and move on.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

more juicy gossip:

Woods seems to have lost his moral compass

WTF? People are on here speculating and reading the

gossip rags like housewives at the market! Calm down. I follow golf pros to track the progress of their games, period. Once I'd heard that Tiger's injuries were relatively minor, then I was good.

Either way, it's not like its any of our business. If he wants to come out and say what happened fine. If not, who cares.
I seriously doubt he will ever say anything. It's his life, it's not the life of those a$$holes who are making up this story...

Plus, he could have just wanted to go to the driving range to practice a bit, right??? lol

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

or he could have just wanted to get out of the house and be a normal ••••ing person for once. 2:30 in the morning is about the only time he's not garunteed to be mobed if he goes somewhere by himself.

maybe he was going to a late night showing of Rocky Horror...? He could be a good Riff Raff

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

More speculation since I'm waiting for my car to be repaired, and I'm a Tiger fan...

Like it or not Tiger has to publicly respond to the incident since the police are investigating.

Based on facts and rumors so far, it's plausible his wife got him out of the car by smashing open a window and then unlocking the front door. If Tiger was somewhat conscious then she could have helped him to stumble out of the car and onto the ground.

The domestic dispute escape-story also seems plausible, as it's been reported (so far) that no blood was found in the SUV, so Tiger may have sustained the injuries before wrecking the car. There was also a report Tiger's wife had changed her story to the police and said they had a squabble before the accident.

Another unknown is the medication I assume Tiger's wife said he was taking. If the medication was impairing Tiger's judgment then the medication had to be pretty strong. The medication could have caused Tiger to not be able to sleep, have an impulse to drive somewhere, and not able to drive his car properly.

Hopefully Tiger can answer why he needed to leave his house, heavily medicated, at an early morning hour.

If it was not a domestic dispute that drove him out then he'll be OK to answer the real reason. Then police could charge him with wreckless driving or driving under the influence (of the pain medication), but hopefully they will go easy on him.

However, if it was a domestic dispute, I wonder if he'll answer truthfully? If so I assume his wife risks getting arrested for domestic violence and lying to the police.

If he tries to cover up the squabble, then he puts his integrity at risk, and does nothing to squash the rumors. Plus the issue that made his wife angry would not have gone away.

Perhaps Tiger will have a concrete answer this weekend to answer all the questions.

2011 Goals:
* Improve club-head speed to 90 mph with the driver
* Ensure increased speed does not compromise accuracy
* Prevent overextending on the back-swing (left-arm is bending too much at the top)
* Relax arms initially at address ( too tense)* Play more full rounds (failed from 2010)

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!