Sign in to follow this  
GolferNewb

Golf Ball Finder Glasses??

Note: This thread is 3979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 posts / 10536 viewsLast Reply

Let's see... a golf accessory at Bed, Bath and Beyond... does that tell you anything?

They are trying to get unknowing wives to buy them as a gift for the hubby... something else to hide away in the garage or basement and and hope that the wife never catches on that you aren't using it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know one thing for sure your golfing buddies will have endless material to poke at you. I think your about 20 yards ob, wait you haave the blue glasses no need for a provisonal. Your in the lake, oh I forgot you got the glasses no problem...........

Here's a website for the product.
http://www.visiballusa.com/

Now if they actually work the way the graphic shows, I can see how they could help. I have color vision problems (colorblind...if you will) and do have problems seeing the ball at times when nestled down. Yellow balls seem to work better for me, but not many manufacturers make them.

This product is similar to the stick used to get balls from the water. I would save the money and use it toward a new box of balls in my humble opinion.

^ The only difference is that the stick is to save money, and the optical filter is designed to find balls that are *in play*, saving you a stroke.

Note: This thread is 3979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!