IGNORED

If you could only play with one brand, what would you play?

tws1098

Note: This thread is 4278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The poll on sponsorship had me wondering what company you all would pick if you had to choose one company for all of your woods, irons, and putter? I noticed a lot of people that said they would want company A but with some of company B's stuff. The putter and wedges seems to be the most common swap outs.

Personally, from trying out all of their stuff, I would like to have all TaylorMade equipment if I could only have one company.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylormade.

Not a huge fan of Taylormade irons and wedges, but I could adapt. Would be tough getting away from my putter that I spent weeks finding... I just can't stand Nike woods and hybrids, and I need the most confidence standing above those clubs when I am on the course hence my Taylormade decision: Burner hybrids and woods are just so damn good.

I have a feeling there aren't going to be many Mizuno responses since they aren't well known for their woods IMO. Definitely will be more Titleist choices than Mizuno. In fact, I think there will be more Titleist and Taylormade reponses than any other brand, Callaway, Ping, and Cleveland fighting for 3rd.

Here's a vote for Mizuno. I love my irons and I'm playing with a no-name driver and don't have a special attachment to my putter, so I'm sure I'd be happy with swapping those out for something from Miz.

1: Titleist
2: Mizuno

Titleist got best products overall, but Mizuno got such lovely irons. They are also making lots of headway on woods.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!